ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Article Templates Are A Tool, Not A Sole Strategy
Total Articles: 37
Not long ago, I noted a rather wise article author note that if he had a duplicable "format or standard" for article writing that he could move mountains in the publishing sector. Sure, I concur, and with a little help from Artificial Intelligence I suppose one could literally control the game. However there is a problem with all of this.
You see, humans don't like automated control or too much standardization. They don't want every article they click on to look the same, read the same, and to appear the same regardless of the subject. So, yes with the right format one could have a computer re-write all of human history, and re-write articles on every subject, but what's the use unless you are making a reference book or WikiPedia online?
Okay so, if one person or group uses the same standard/format/template over and over again, the search engine algorithms will change, making all those efforts for not, regardless of the abundance of volume. Thus, all that work would be nothing more than endless debris online, and there is no honor in that.
This is why article authors should use ALL of the potential templates, not just one, they should mix and match with the ultimate goal being to find their own style eventually and use that. So, I advise all authors to study all the available article templates to help them excel at their writing and then to find the right mix to ensure that the readers are rewarded for patronizing their work.
If not, all that will have been done is to turn over the entire field of online article writers to artificially intelligent algorithmic computer systems and put all the article authors out of business decades before the inevitable coming of the machines. You see, whereas the authors' days are numbered, is still obvious when you are reading something written by a bot, or an AI software system, or if you're reading something which was written spontaneously by a rather clever and artistically driven writer.
People like to read fun stuff. They want their information delivered to them in a style which puts forth the motion, not just through a emotionless template. That doesn't mean a writer should use an outline, or a given template to help them remain concise in delivering the information or material, there is definitely a place for that. However, when it's over done, it's obvious, and it defeats the purpose of online article writing. Therefore, I hope you will please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media