ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Article Templates Are A Tool, Not A Sole Strategy
Total Articles: 37
Not long ago, I noted a rather wise article author note that if he had a duplicable "format or standard" for article writing that he could move mountains in the publishing sector. Sure, I concur, and with a little help from Artificial Intelligence I suppose one could literally control the game. However there is a problem with all of this.
You see, humans don't like automated control or too much standardization. They don't want every article they click on to look the same, read the same, and to appear the same regardless of the subject. So, yes with the right format one could have a computer re-write all of human history, and re-write articles on every subject, but what's the use unless you are making a reference book or WikiPedia online?
Okay so, if one person or group uses the same standard/format/template over and over again, the search engine algorithms will change, making all those efforts for not, regardless of the abundance of volume. Thus, all that work would be nothing more than endless debris online, and there is no honor in that.
This is why article authors should use ALL of the potential templates, not just one, they should mix and match with the ultimate goal being to find their own style eventually and use that. So, I advise all authors to study all the available article templates to help them excel at their writing and then to find the right mix to ensure that the readers are rewarded for patronizing their work.
If not, all that will have been done is to turn over the entire field of online article writers to artificially intelligent algorithmic computer systems and put all the article authors out of business decades before the inevitable coming of the machines. You see, whereas the authors' days are numbered, is still obvious when you are reading something written by a bot, or an AI software system, or if you're reading something which was written spontaneously by a rather clever and artistically driven writer.
People like to read fun stuff. They want their information delivered to them in a style which puts forth the motion, not just through a emotionless template. That doesn't mean a writer should use an outline, or a given template to help them remain concise in delivering the information or material, there is definitely a place for that. However, when it's over done, it's obvious, and it defeats the purpose of online article writing. Therefore, I hope you will please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma