ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Article Templates Are A Tool, Not A Sole Strategy
Total Articles: 37
Not long ago, I noted a rather wise article author note that if he had a duplicable "format or standard" for article writing that he could move mountains in the publishing sector. Sure, I concur, and with a little help from Artificial Intelligence I suppose one could literally control the game. However there is a problem with all of this.
You see, humans don't like automated control or too much standardization. They don't want every article they click on to look the same, read the same, and to appear the same regardless of the subject. So, yes with the right format one could have a computer re-write all of human history, and re-write articles on every subject, but what's the use unless you are making a reference book or WikiPedia online?
Okay so, if one person or group uses the same standard/format/template over and over again, the search engine algorithms will change, making all those efforts for not, regardless of the abundance of volume. Thus, all that work would be nothing more than endless debris online, and there is no honor in that.
This is why article authors should use ALL of the potential templates, not just one, they should mix and match with the ultimate goal being to find their own style eventually and use that. So, I advise all authors to study all the available article templates to help them excel at their writing and then to find the right mix to ensure that the readers are rewarded for patronizing their work.
If not, all that will have been done is to turn over the entire field of online article writers to artificially intelligent algorithmic computer systems and put all the article authors out of business decades before the inevitable coming of the machines. You see, whereas the authors' days are numbered, is still obvious when you are reading something written by a bot, or an AI software system, or if you're reading something which was written spontaneously by a rather clever and artistically driven writer.
People like to read fun stuff. They want their information delivered to them in a style which puts forth the motion, not just through a emotionless template. That doesn't mean a writer should use an outline, or a given template to help them remain concise in delivering the information or material, there is definitely a place for that. However, when it's over done, it's obvious, and it defeats the purpose of online article writing. Therefore, I hope you will please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru