ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Article Templates Are A Tool, Not A Sole Strategy
Total Articles: 37
Not long ago, I noted a rather wise article author note that if he had a duplicable "format or standard" for article writing that he could move mountains in the publishing sector. Sure, I concur, and with a little help from Artificial Intelligence I suppose one could literally control the game. However there is a problem with all of this.
You see, humans don't like automated control or too much standardization. They don't want every article they click on to look the same, read the same, and to appear the same regardless of the subject. So, yes with the right format one could have a computer re-write all of human history, and re-write articles on every subject, but what's the use unless you are making a reference book or WikiPedia online?
Okay so, if one person or group uses the same standard/format/template over and over again, the search engine algorithms will change, making all those efforts for not, regardless of the abundance of volume. Thus, all that work would be nothing more than endless debris online, and there is no honor in that.
This is why article authors should use ALL of the potential templates, not just one, they should mix and match with the ultimate goal being to find their own style eventually and use that. So, I advise all authors to study all the available article templates to help them excel at their writing and then to find the right mix to ensure that the readers are rewarded for patronizing their work.
If not, all that will have been done is to turn over the entire field of online article writers to artificially intelligent algorithmic computer systems and put all the article authors out of business decades before the inevitable coming of the machines. You see, whereas the authors' days are numbered, is still obvious when you are reading something written by a bot, or an AI software system, or if you're reading something which was written spontaneously by a rather clever and artistically driven writer.
People like to read fun stuff. They want their information delivered to them in a style which puts forth the motion, not just through a emotionless template. That doesn't mean a writer should use an outline, or a given template to help them remain concise in delivering the information or material, there is definitely a place for that. However, when it's over done, it's obvious, and it defeats the purpose of online article writing. Therefore, I hope you will please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning