ALL >> Education >> View Article
Benefits Of Writing Articles
Total Articles: 38
Some powerful reasons to start writing articles now:
Business marketing with the help of articles is an easy and inexpensive way of exposing your services to a large numbers of potential/prospective clients. Many article directories and website owners are always on the look out for free content. On submitting your articles as free content to the article banks/directories, you stand to gain free publicity. That's a win-win situation both for you and them. Some more reasons to market with articles are listed below:
1. One of the major advantages will be that it will drive traffic to your website. You can do so by placing each of your articles on your own website's page, along with, of course, the keywords, a short description, your bio, and the guidelines on how your article can be used.
2. On submitting articles things you are knowledgeable about, that is your specialty or your field of expertise, you will have a great opportunity to become known as an authority or expert in that field.
3. You will become a published author!
4. Your bio that you submit with your article(s) is likely to create traffic for your website. Also, you have the option of including a link to your product, affiliate site, etc. in that bio.
5. There is a good chance that you may gain a new client, subscriber or be able to sell a product.
6. There will be ample extra material for you to mail to potential clients or to your network.
7. You will start to be recognized locally and on the web as the number of people who know will increase the word will spread.
8. You'll also notice that you will start getting requests for writing articles and what's best you will be paid for it.
9. Incorporating Google AdSense words into your articles is also a great way of making more money.
Tips and techniques for good article writing
Great Tips for Creative Writing:
Writing can be used as a form of personal expression. But creative writing is a skill that needs to be mastered just like any other skill. Creative writing has its own set of principles of construction requirements that you need to learn before you call yourself a creative writer. So, with constant practice and training, creative writing can be mastered.
Although a lot many books and websites offer guidance and even training programs on creative writing and you could always take those, I would like to provide you some simple and basic tips that you could use as your starting point in this arena.
Tricks and tips for beginners:
Start with short exercises: Read creative-writing essays and articles on a daily basis. Writing daily, even if it is for ten minutes, will help you a lot.
Observe: Carry a notebook to note your observation: Write down any unusual phrase that you chance to hear. This can happen anywhere, like when are commuting in your car or a bus.
Getting feedback: Edit and revise the work on completion; the first attempt will never give you perfection. Once you have completed the initial draft, let it sit for a few days and then come back later to it to pinpoint mistakes with red pen. You can also ask your fellow writer to go through it and give feedback.
Writing is fun: Take a break if you start feeling bored before starting a new project. Do something which is pure excitement and fun for you.
Read the Article Back: Once you have finished writing your article, it is very important to read it back to yourself. This may not sound like much, but believe me this needs to be done. If you read out the article, you may be surprised at what you hear. You will find that some parts of your article are downright dreadful and need revising.
Education Articles1. Planning A Career In Law? We Suggest You Read This First!
Author: Sukanta Singha
2. Ball Pen Or Gel Pens: The Choice Is Yours!
3. 7 Reasons Why Patent Consultant Is The Right Career For You
4. Cissp Drill Kits
Author: Peter Baumann
5. Get Iot Training Online To Thrive In Existing Iot Space
6. Digital Marketing Course
7. Detailed Description About Java Multithreading
Author: Infocampus is a best java training institute loca
8. Significance Of Sap Fico In The Growth Of Business
Author: tyrion william
9. What All Do You Need To Know About Payday Loans And Its Application Process?
10. 220-902 Exam Certification
Author: Peter Baumann
11. Choose Digital Marketing Over Traditional Method
Author: Vijay Kulkarni
12. Benefits Of Temporary Employment
Author: Weston Barnes is a write and an avid reader. When
13. Multithreading In Java
Author: Firstenquiry is an institute that provides Advanc
14. An Overview On Oracle Hyperion Training
15. Requirements To Study In Spain