ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Use Popular Job Boards To Earn More As An Online Writer
Total Articles: 38
Finding SEO writing jobs via popular job boards like Craigslist is pretty straightforward. However, you can use the info on sites like these for much more than just finding article writing jobs. I peruse these boards to stay "in the know" about this freelance writing niche (ie, writing search engine optimized copy).
Following are three things I look for when I cruise major job boards looking for SEO web writing jobs. This type of information can help you earn more as an online writer. Read on for how.
3 Things I've Noticed about SEO Writing Jobs by Browsing Popular Job Outlets That Can Help Online Writers Earn More
1. What are SEO writing jobs paying. One thing I've noticed since I started doing this type of technical writing in 2007 is that rates are indeed going up.
Now, there are still those ridiculous ads for writers that go something like, "I need three articles, at least 500 words each that are Copyscape proof and in excellent English; I'm willing to pay up to $5 per article for the right writer." However, these types of writing job ads are becoming less common because real business owners who are serious about their reputation know that you have to pay for good content.
By regularly browsing article writing job ads, you can get a feel for what a good SEO writing rate is, a bad one, and a fair one. This can help you earn more because you can adjust your pricing accordingly, especially if you've been tempted to write for $3 per article. You can earn more, and you'll see ads that tell you that.
2. What types of companies are paying for content. All types of businesses are hiring professional SEO writers these days because they're learning that in order to get traffic, leads and sales, they need content - quality, professionally written content.
Knowing that all types of companies are hiring SEO writers can help you earn more because you can carve out a niche for yourself. Why niche it? I've been a freelance writer since 1993 and an SEO writer since 2007, and I can tell you from personal experience that it's just easier to build a business this way.
3. Ancillary services you can offer as an SEO writer. There are many services you can offer to your SEO writing clients that can exponentially increase your income. For example, by browsing jobs ads for web writers, I've noticed that many companies seek those freelancers who know social media as well, eg, can do social media writing.
This increases your value, so it pays to integrate this service into your SEO content writing business.
As you can see, looking for SEO writing jobs on popular job boards yields a wealth of information - information that can greatly increase your income as a freelance online writer, if you use it.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy