ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Use Popular Job Boards To Earn More As An Online Writer
Total Articles: 38
Finding SEO writing jobs via popular job boards like Craigslist is pretty straightforward. However, you can use the info on sites like these for much more than just finding article writing jobs. I peruse these boards to stay "in the know" about this freelance writing niche (ie, writing search engine optimized copy).
Following are three things I look for when I cruise major job boards looking for SEO web writing jobs. This type of information can help you earn more as an online writer. Read on for how.
3 Things I've Noticed about SEO Writing Jobs by Browsing Popular Job Outlets That Can Help Online Writers Earn More
1. What are SEO writing jobs paying. One thing I've noticed since I started doing this type of technical writing in 2007 is that rates are indeed going up.
Now, there are still those ridiculous ads for writers that go something like, "I need three articles, at least 500 words each that are Copyscape proof and in excellent English; I'm willing to pay up to $5 per article for the right writer." However, these types of writing job ads are becoming less common because real business owners who are serious about their reputation know that you have to pay for good content.
By regularly browsing article writing job ads, you can get a feel for what a good SEO writing rate is, a bad one, and a fair one. This can help you earn more because you can adjust your pricing accordingly, especially if you've been tempted to write for $3 per article. You can earn more, and you'll see ads that tell you that.
2. What types of companies are paying for content. All types of businesses are hiring professional SEO writers these days because they're learning that in order to get traffic, leads and sales, they need content - quality, professionally written content.
Knowing that all types of companies are hiring SEO writers can help you earn more because you can carve out a niche for yourself. Why niche it? I've been a freelance writer since 1993 and an SEO writer since 2007, and I can tell you from personal experience that it's just easier to build a business this way.
3. Ancillary services you can offer as an SEO writer. There are many services you can offer to your SEO writing clients that can exponentially increase your income. For example, by browsing jobs ads for web writers, I've noticed that many companies seek those freelancers who know social media as well, eg, can do social media writing.
This increases your value, so it pays to integrate this service into your SEO content writing business.
As you can see, looking for SEO writing jobs on popular job boards yields a wealth of information - information that can greatly increase your income as a freelance online writer, if you use it.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program