ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Article Summary - How To Write And Format An Article Summary
Total Articles: 34
When it comes to writing articles, you cannot afford to include an article summary? As a freelance writer, we can often forget to include the article summary for our readers. This little box, is not for us but for our readers that are looking for information for a problem. The summary is the right place to get your ideas out quickly to your audience! How do you develop and format the summary for Ezines and possibly for your website. A quick note, some other directories have a summary box that you can paste your summary into! Always check before you create a summary if you decide to do article directories.
Working as a freelance writer, the article summary is our headline. This is the place where we must connect with our readers. The summary is usually no more than six sentences but usually falls around only 3. This is the area that you have to focus on after creating your article. I've seen some that has been written before the article was developed and the author had to fix the issue. In some cases they came to me for some help. The summary is a critical resource, even for websites (known as Meta description). Never put misleading content into the summary box or Meta description, your readers will vanish like water in the desert.
When creating the summary, after completing the final draft of the article. You should go back and pick out the main points of the article. As a freelance writer, I often complete the draft and go throughout the article and collect the main points. I may take the ideas and rewrite a separate summary from them. You can also copy and paste the thoughts together, make sure they sound right before you do so. The summary does not contain links, promotional content or the call to action. The summary is not bolded, italicized or other fancy pants stuff. This is where you capture the interest of the reader, not to sell.
Other freelance writers may tweak with the summary to make it more appealing. I believe that your content should be appealing enough on the topic matter. It is important to remember that you should make your summary long enough to make the reader continue reading but short enough to feed their thirst. There are little tips that you can use to generate a solid summary. The major tip that I will offer here is, put yourself in the shoes of your readers. What would capture your interest to read the article?
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool