ALL >> Education >> View Article
Getting Disapproved Articles A Test Of Patience, Loads Of Timesskills To Master Grammar
Total Articles: 41
Well, to be honest with you, folks, getting articles submission disapproved has an ego-killing effect. I have had lots of this dying moments, lol. But, am still alive and kicking towards mastering my grammar thing.
Yes, the spirit of patience, and the wisdom of being sportsminded to accept the fact, that grammar thing is THE THING, I think.
So, I have no option then but to master it, but don't know how really, even if I had already written a hundred or so articles (well, this made me notorious, not famous lol) till I realize this one thing: a writer must know how to write, and write correctly! Bad grammarphobes are aplenty around, so instead of them getting the wisdom you have imparted in your article, the grammar flaw or flaws has/have them stolen from you, and worse, they will tend to unfollow your post or what, except that they are making fun of your writing, to their own misplaced nirvana.
Write and expect rejection, not just because of the questionable information, but most especially about grammar. Bad grammar sets in when you least expect them, sometimes you are talking about past experience but then present verb creeps in. Happened many times to me, that's why, I should be careful lest I let my work get disapproved due to grammar flaws.
Patience is key here. Every time my articles got disapproved, I brushed it off, I mean, the feeling of incompetence, of not really ensuring perfection. It hurts to know that I have still handicaps in this aspect of writing... even If I have read thousands of articles, done with an online course, and the like. Well, mastering grammar is key to gain more confidence, feel more competent, and wear a full smile when articles have passed editorial board's keen eyes, and high standard quality output.
Skills to mastering grammar means doing loads of exploring, practicing and answering exercises in a website, others are free, some are paid. It is up to the creative and resourceful learner to take advantage of this learning programs and emerge more knowledgeable and skillful, more competent in grammar, more confident in their speaking and writing endeavors.
Well, have said a lot about this grammar thing, and would love to hear from you about your own experiences regarding this issue, let others know that they are not a few experiencing this handicap, and the experts have started out a beginner like you, and me. Hmm... learning is a lifelong process, though.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy