ALL >> Education >> View Article
Article Writing - How To Structure An Article
Total Articles: 119
When it comes to article writing, a few different ways to structure an article. There is the funnel method and the pyramid structure formats. The funnel is where you put the most of the information on top and pray that your readers will read it to your sales point. Most think this is the best method to help readers find information! They may be right but I prefer the pyramid structure article structures and I'll explain more in a minute.
The pyramid structure offers an introduction to the topic but as it moves along the specific information forms the base of the article. This system may not work for everyone but it draws the reader on in the article. Article writing is meant to draw the reader down and not to cause the reader to skim and scram. Either method may work for you but each structure should have an introduction and present information in a manner that flows from one point to another.
Sometimes article writing can be a problem or a challenge. The topic should be formed carefully, use an outline to make sure your points are transparent. Either structure will work for you! It really comes down to how much attention and focus from your readers that you want. Writing articles is an exercise and moving down after the introduction can be tricky. This is why transitional sentences will help get you to point one and beyond. The following paragraphs need to be supporting of your primary statement.
As your article writing progresses, you may want to experiment between the two types of structures. You can move supporting paragraphs in accordance with the subject. This could help you format a different viewpoint to the topic and keep your readers interested. Remember to make sure that the information that you use is updated and cited right, especially if the heart of the subject is industrial specific. Quotes and external links can be sprinkled in the article body to help increase awareness of the topic.
Try to keep the closing paragraph free from links that lead to other sources except for your website or offering. This is where you wrap up the subject matter and present yourself in full glory. The last line in your article is the call to action or response driven line. This is where you attempt to get the reader to perform a function. Don't worry your article writing will improve with practice.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away