ALL >> Education >> View Article
Right Way To Write Good And Effective Content
Total Articles: 37
Are you one of the low paid content writers who are tired of putting a lot of hard work and draining out tons of energy in front of computers only to earn peanuts? If yes, then there would not be any looking back for you, once you are aware of what it takes to write an effective content that can bring constant traffic, can get maximum hits, comments and likes. Let us have a quick glance of the tips to write a great content.
Be as informative as possible:
You may get the topics on which you may be tempted to write. But, do not choose to blog on the topics that are of the least public interest. Always remember, people browse the internet for information so content should have relevant information that can capture the interest of the public at large and satisfy their quest.
Inverted pyramid style:
It is always better to follow an inverted pyramid style which means trying to put the most significant information in the introductory paragraph. As the readers scan more than they read and when they get the most relevant content in the first paragraph they are tempted to read more.
Make it SEO friendly:
This is very important. However good and informative your content may be if it does not follow the SEO rules it would not be indexed in the popular search engines and hence go unnoticed. Here are a few SEO rules for the beginners:
· Capitalizing the first letter of each major keywords of the title excluding in, and or, at etc.
· One of the keywords must be there in the opening paragraph and preferably in the first sentence and one in the last sentence of the last paragraph.
· Make use of LSI keywords. LSI or Low Semantic Index Keywords or secondary keywords must be included in the content. Try to add as many related keywords in the content as possible.
· One of the subheadings must contain the keyword.
· Title must include the keyword and should not run more than 7-8 words.
Make use of bullets, subheadings and lists:
Always remember that people scan the content so make your article easy to scan by including lists, bullet points and subheadings.
Do not spin:
Whatever topic you chose to write there will be hundreds of similar articles on the topic and so do not commit the blunder of taking others ideas. Be as original as you can and then only you are sure to captivate the interest of readers.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media