ALL >> Education >> View Article
Right Way To Write Good And Effective Content
Total Articles: 37
Are you one of the low paid content writers who are tired of putting a lot of hard work and draining out tons of energy in front of computers only to earn peanuts? If yes, then there would not be any looking back for you, once you are aware of what it takes to write an effective content that can bring constant traffic, can get maximum hits, comments and likes. Let us have a quick glance of the tips to write a great content.
Be as informative as possible:
You may get the topics on which you may be tempted to write. But, do not choose to blog on the topics that are of the least public interest. Always remember, people browse the internet for information so content should have relevant information that can capture the interest of the public at large and satisfy their quest.
Inverted pyramid style:
It is always better to follow an inverted pyramid style which means trying to put the most significant information in the introductory paragraph. As the readers scan more than they read and when they get the most relevant content in the first paragraph they are tempted to read more.
Make it SEO friendly:
This is very important. However good and informative your content may be if it does not follow the SEO rules it would not be indexed in the popular search engines and hence go unnoticed. Here are a few SEO rules for the beginners:
· Capitalizing the first letter of each major keywords of the title excluding in, and or, at etc.
· One of the keywords must be there in the opening paragraph and preferably in the first sentence and one in the last sentence of the last paragraph.
· Make use of LSI keywords. LSI or Low Semantic Index Keywords or secondary keywords must be included in the content. Try to add as many related keywords in the content as possible.
· One of the subheadings must contain the keyword.
· Title must include the keyword and should not run more than 7-8 words.
Make use of bullets, subheadings and lists:
Always remember that people scan the content so make your article easy to scan by including lists, bullet points and subheadings.
Do not spin:
Whatever topic you chose to write there will be hundreds of similar articles on the topic and so do not commit the blunder of taking others ideas. Be as original as you can and then only you are sure to captivate the interest of readers.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake