ALL >> Education >> View Article
Top 10 Tips To Writing An Article
Total Articles: 38
Writing a good article for your own website has its own rewards. Firstly, only you know best what kind of content you want. Secondly, it costs no money at all. You can learn to write a good article by following the given 10 tips:
1) Choosing the Topic
Choose a topic that excites you. Writing on a topic that you have strong opinions about is likely to inject energy into your article. Ideas can be found from various online and print sources, or simply by thinking about your audience's interests.
2) Planning Before Penning
Good writers prepare a logical structure of the article before beginning to write. They organize their ideas, beginning with general ideas and then moving to specific facts. It is also essential that you prioritize your ideas and focus on the most relevant ones.
With the structure before you begin by fleshing out the main ideas. Avoid thinking critically or making corrections while writing. Simply let the thoughts flow on paper. Express yourself persuasively and interestingly. A good introduction is essential to create reader interest.
4) Adding Value
An article is effective if the reader feels that it was time well spent. It adds to the knowledge of the reader or satisfies some important need. Instead of satisfying your need to express, focus on the reader's need for information and present it in the most convenient way.
Make your article a reflection of your personality by adopting a personal informal style. Including personal experiences in your article will help the reader appreciate you as a human being.
Online readers can skip your article in no time. To keep them engaged, keep your article short and to the point, without of course compromising on the purpose of the article.
7) Avoiding Wordiness
Online writing has to be goal-oriented and brief. Wordiness can compromise both. Hence, state your points clearly without padding them too much in verbosity.
Remember that the reader is there for a purpose which is not to admire your verbiage. Perhaps they want to learn how to replace a flat tire or grow herbs in the garden. Include specific and clear information in your articles to make a real difference to the reader.
The first draft is never perfect and can be improved. The best way to improve it is to keep it in a drawer for a day or two and go over it with a fresh eye. Go through it once to improve the wording, sentence structure and to correct factual errors. Go through it another time for punctuation, formatting and grammatical errors until your article is perfect.
Avoid shoddiness by adding an appropriate caption when writing a good article. Bibliographic information also makes your article credible
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni