ALL >> Education >> View Article
Method Of Article Submission
Total Articles: 34
Although you may be spoiled for choice of article submission sites nowadays, however, choosing one carefully is of paramount importance.
In the course of this discussion, I will provide a list of the sites that I have actually used and that have been known to have given good results to many other online marketers.
Since article submission is a very time consuming job, I am rather choosy and try to use the best sites for this purpose. You can use some article submission software that can do the research and find the right site for you.
Let's get this straight, probably the only reason that internet marketers write and publish articles is to generate and increase traffic to their website. So, it makes sense to use article directory submissions at the sites that have higher page ranks. This is also sensible because you will want to create back links also that link these directories to your website(s). Search engines see the links from the higher page ranked sites as an indication of the superiority of your site. This could help greatly with your rankings as well.
A great and rather popular method to build back links is article submission. In exchange for submitting quality articles to well established article directories, they allow the author to add a couple of links at the end of each of his article. Authors are allowed to submit as many articles as they want. The more the number of articles submitted, the more back links they get.
Article submission, has in fact been around for many years and those article marketers who've diligently used it to build back links have had the advantage of high rankings in search engines for a long time.
Significance of Article Submission
On the internet, there are a number of ways to drive traffic. However, most Internet Marketers are unsure of how to go about it. As the majority of the traffic is accounted for by the search engines, most marketers today have opted for SEO or Search Engine Optimization. Simply put, this is a process that involves building of links on a very regular basis and hence ensures that our pages on a website get better and higher rankings in search indexes. The higher are the rankings; more is the traffic a website will get.
This Search Engine Optimization process basically consists of 2 components:
- Off-Site factors
- On-Site factors.
The On-Site factors are rather easier to implement as they involve just changing certain elements of the web pages like page title and meta tags, etc.
However, the Off-Site factors are not tackled as easily. The Off-Site factors deal with building relevant one-way back links. One link from some external page is considered to be one back link. But, these links have to be from some relevant pages so that each link would count as a "vote" in the search engines' eyes. The greater the number of back links (or "votes") of a website, the higher will be its rank.
This is motivation enough for the internet marketers to go to great lengths to build relevant back links to their pages. Article submission is a great and very popular method to build back links.
3 Top Reasons for Using Article Submission Services:
Internet marketing essentially requires that you have multiple modes of acquiring targeted hits to your site, hopefully leading to the kind of action you wish your visitors to perform. Article marketing is a great technique for this.
Proper advertisement of your articles will enable you to write and submit more articles and get even more hits to your site. One of the most time saving techniques to acquire hits to your site are article submission services. There are many article submission services who will submit your articles to directories manually.
1) Using these services will mean that you will have more time to write articles.
2) You garner extra publicity. Several of the article submission services have their own directory, which they will be promoting to get traffic. Many will also have RSS feeds. When visitors visit them, they will also see your article.
3) Statistical information provided by these services can be used to market your websites along with your articles. Most of the worthy article submission services will keep the statistics regarding your article. You will be able to examine what kind of articles are surpassing other articles and use this to fit your articles to a certain agenda that can provide more hits to your site(s).
The Article Submission Process:
Now, the question is what the article submission process to various directories is. Also, an additional issue is what if some articles have links in them. The second question is easily answered: just go ahead and remove all the links from the article and move them to the resource box (what's that you ask, eh? Well we will come to that in due course of time), as almost all article directories do not allow links in the articles submitted to them, also the resource box can have at most 3 links!
Education Articles1. Why Study In Russia?
Author: MBBS Moscow
2. Overseas Mbbs: Things You Should Know About
Author: Choice Overseas
3. Instant Success In Vcs-257 Exam With Valid Vcs-257 Questions Dumps
Author: David Bowling
4. Ios Application Development For The Absolute Beginner
5. Universal Business School Admissions, Courses And Ubs Mba
6. Looking For Mba College, We Guide You Perfect College With Placement.
Author: Rakesh Shinde
7. Jn0-420 Dumps For Guaranteed Success In Jn0-420 Test
Author: David Bowling
8. The Role Of A Clinical Data Manager You Should Know About
Author: Vidhi Malik
9. Virtual Environment
Author: janet peter
10. Interview Centric Information Of Robotic Process Automation
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Jn0-102 Dumps With Real Jn0-102 Pdf Questions Answers
Author: David Bowling
12. Latest Hpe6-a27 Dumps - Real Exam Hpe6-a27 Questions
Author: William Hicks
13. The Role Of Leadership In Building Successful Organization
Author: Winnie Melda
14. How Good Is Itm Navi Mumbai, For An Mba, Especially The Placements And Ranking?
15. Job Fair 2017