ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Write A Resource Box That Gets People To Click
Total Articles: 37
In this article I am going to share with you how to write a resource box that gets people to click through to your site or webpage.
When visitors read your article your main aim is to funnel them through your article to your resource box and then for them to click through to the offer or webpage that you want them to visit.
After all you are writing articles to generate traffic!
So how can you be sure that you are doing the best things possible to make sure most people will indeed click through?
Here are some steps to follow:
Relevant Resource Box
Whatever the topic is of your article, you need to make sure that your resource box is also related to this topic. If you are writing an article about flower arranging and your resource box talks about dog training then is your reader going to click through? Not likely!
People have read your article because they are trying to find out information about that topic and so your resource box must also talk about this topic for them to actually read it through.
In your resource box you will be suggesting that people go to a webpage or take you up on an offer that you have for them.
The webpage or offer also needs to be related to this same topic. When someone has read through your article and they want to find out more information about it if you can offer something more for them then they will want to find out more information.
That's why they read your article remember.
Relevant Squeeze Page
If you send people to a squeeze page when they click through to your site then the offer and words on this squeeze page also needs to be consistent with the article topic.
Can you see what is happening here? Everything flows nicely from one step to the other.
You write an article about a topic.
You talk about this topic in your resource box.
You offer a free gift for more information about this topic.
Your squeeze page talks about this topic.
Everything must be consistent.
This is true for the whole of your online business not just with writing articles.
Everything you do should be consistent and flow smoothly from one step to the next. By doing things this way you are far more likely to see more clicks to any offer that you promote.
By the way do you want to start creating your own information products fast?
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool