ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Write A Resource Box That Gets People To Click
Total Articles: 37
In this article I am going to share with you how to write a resource box that gets people to click through to your site or webpage.
When visitors read your article your main aim is to funnel them through your article to your resource box and then for them to click through to the offer or webpage that you want them to visit.
After all you are writing articles to generate traffic!
So how can you be sure that you are doing the best things possible to make sure most people will indeed click through?
Here are some steps to follow:
Relevant Resource Box
Whatever the topic is of your article, you need to make sure that your resource box is also related to this topic. If you are writing an article about flower arranging and your resource box talks about dog training then is your reader going to click through? Not likely!
People have read your article because they are trying to find out information about that topic and so your resource box must also talk about this topic for them to actually read it through.
In your resource box you will be suggesting that people go to a webpage or take you up on an offer that you have for them.
The webpage or offer also needs to be related to this same topic. When someone has read through your article and they want to find out more information about it if you can offer something more for them then they will want to find out more information.
That's why they read your article remember.
Relevant Squeeze Page
If you send people to a squeeze page when they click through to your site then the offer and words on this squeeze page also needs to be consistent with the article topic.
Can you see what is happening here? Everything flows nicely from one step to the other.
You write an article about a topic.
You talk about this topic in your resource box.
You offer a free gift for more information about this topic.
Your squeeze page talks about this topic.
Everything must be consistent.
This is true for the whole of your online business not just with writing articles.
Everything you do should be consistent and flow smoothly from one step to the next. By doing things this way you are far more likely to see more clicks to any offer that you promote.
By the way do you want to start creating your own information products fast?
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy