ALL >> Business >> View Article
Total Articles: 300
What does it mean to be a true patriot? I’m not talking about those who wear a red, white, or blue shirt on July 4th each year and wave a flag for an hour as the parade drives by. What does it mean to be true to one’s country, flag and people? Every summer when Independence Day comes around people flock to grocery stores to purchase hot dogs, watermelon and soft drinks for that great American cook out. They purchase fireworks and try to outdo their neighbors and generally make a nuisance of themselves. This isn’t it.
True patriotism can be defined as national loyalty or a devotion to one’s country. Many have fought and died to make this country what it is today…..FREE! Many have suffered greatly in securing that freedom. Edgy, passionate and unique patriotic apparel is what today’s patriots want, not the watered down and the unimaginative. George Washington’s sword and the American flag are a couple of powerful images that make us stop and stare; make us pause and reflect on all of the things that make America great. Exclusive designs that have a powerful message are the patriotic apparel that should be worn by those who aren’t afraid to show that they are the authentic patriot.
America is great today because of those who fought for and won those rights. We have a responsibility to those who have gone before us to make sure that every generation remembers who they were and what they so passionately fought for. We will always remain proud and steadfast in our undying appreciation and gratitude for all of our soldiers. If wearing patriotic apparel that signifies American pride is what it takes, then that is a small token of acknowledgement, a small act of respect, and a very small price to pay. Wearing patriotic apparel is just one way to show that you are proud and that you are honored to be an American and that you still understand what it means to be free. It not only is an outward portrayal of our rights but also an inward satisfaction that we are holding those sacred truths in our hearts and minds.
Patriotic apparel should be easy to see and easy to understand. Washington’s sword is iconic in our minds as a symbol of freedom. “We the people…” begins our Constitution and we the people are who need to maintain those rights and freedoms written about in that historical document and signed by our forefathers. Such a simple idea for such a complex world. Stand together; stand strong; and never forget.
Here the author tairoylance says a. inspirational apparel and Christian t-shirts for more information, please https://www.liveiteveryday.com/
Business Articles1. Are You Looking For Instant Setup Of Hushmail Account On Iphone?
2. Industrial Portable Fans Are Designed To Keep The Work Place Safe!
Author: Mark Pingler
3. Business Coaching As A Valuable Asset For You And Your Business
Author: Ian Marsh
4. How To Make Gst Tax Invoice? Which Gst Software One Should Use?
Author: Sagar Gore
5. Easy Guide To Get The Best Custom Optical Filters
Author: Lee wood
6. Movers Services In Dubai, Movers And Packers Company In Dubai, Moving And Shifting Company In Dubai
7. Web Design And Seo Service Company
8. Fast & Reliable Onsite Computer Services
9. Coated Fabrics Market Size To Grow Over $22.57 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
10. Carpet Cleaning And Upholstery Cleaning
11. Carpet Cleaning Services In Sherman Oaks
12. Cheap Carpet Steam Cleaning
13. The Provision Of These Loans Empowers You To Take Out Quick Cash
Author: Jack martin
14. Bearings Market Size Projected To Grow Over $110 Million By 2024
Author: Gomez R
15. Free Classifieds India