ALL >> Business >> View Article
Total Articles: 300
What does it mean to be a true patriot? I’m not talking about those who wear a red, white, or blue shirt on July 4th each year and wave a flag for an hour as the parade drives by. What does it mean to be true to one’s country, flag and people? Every summer when Independence Day comes around people flock to grocery stores to purchase hot dogs, watermelon and soft drinks for that great American cook out. They purchase fireworks and try to outdo their neighbors and generally make a nuisance of themselves. This isn’t it.
True patriotism can be defined as national loyalty or a devotion to one’s country. Many have fought and died to make this country what it is today…..FREE! Many have suffered greatly in securing that freedom. Edgy, passionate and unique patriotic apparel is what today’s patriots want, not the watered down and the unimaginative. George Washington’s sword and the American flag are a couple of powerful images that make us stop and stare; make us pause and reflect on all of the things that make America great. Exclusive designs that have a powerful message are the patriotic apparel that should be worn by those who aren’t afraid to show that they are the authentic patriot.
America is great today because of those who fought for and won those rights. We have a responsibility to those who have gone before us to make sure that every generation remembers who they were and what they so passionately fought for. We will always remain proud and steadfast in our undying appreciation and gratitude for all of our soldiers. If wearing patriotic apparel that signifies American pride is what it takes, then that is a small token of acknowledgement, a small act of respect, and a very small price to pay. Wearing patriotic apparel is just one way to show that you are proud and that you are honored to be an American and that you still understand what it means to be free. It not only is an outward portrayal of our rights but also an inward satisfaction that we are holding those sacred truths in our hearts and minds.
Patriotic apparel should be easy to see and easy to understand. Washington’s sword is iconic in our minds as a symbol of freedom. “We the people…” begins our Constitution and we the people are who need to maintain those rights and freedoms written about in that historical document and signed by our forefathers. Such a simple idea for such a complex world. Stand together; stand strong; and never forget.
Here the author tairoylance says a. inspirational apparel and Christian t-shirts for more information, please https://www.liveiteveryday.com/
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla