ALL >> Business >> View Article
Total Articles: 300
What does it mean to be a true patriot? I’m not talking about those who wear a red, white, or blue shirt on July 4th each year and wave a flag for an hour as the parade drives by. What does it mean to be true to one’s country, flag and people? Every summer when Independence Day comes around people flock to grocery stores to purchase hot dogs, watermelon and soft drinks for that great American cook out. They purchase fireworks and try to outdo their neighbors and generally make a nuisance of themselves. This isn’t it.
True patriotism can be defined as national loyalty or a devotion to one’s country. Many have fought and died to make this country what it is today…..FREE! Many have suffered greatly in securing that freedom. Edgy, passionate and unique patriotic apparel is what today’s patriots want, not the watered down and the unimaginative. George Washington’s sword and the American flag are a couple of powerful images that make us stop and stare; make us pause and reflect on all of the things that make America great. Exclusive designs that have a powerful message are the patriotic apparel that should be worn by those who aren’t afraid to show that they are the authentic patriot.
America is great today because of those who fought for and won those rights. We have a responsibility to those who have gone before us to make sure that every generation remembers who they were and what they so passionately fought for. We will always remain proud and steadfast in our undying appreciation and gratitude for all of our soldiers. If wearing patriotic apparel that signifies American pride is what it takes, then that is a small token of acknowledgement, a small act of respect, and a very small price to pay. Wearing patriotic apparel is just one way to show that you are proud and that you are honored to be an American and that you still understand what it means to be free. It not only is an outward portrayal of our rights but also an inward satisfaction that we are holding those sacred truths in our hearts and minds.
Patriotic apparel should be easy to see and easy to understand. Washington’s sword is iconic in our minds as a symbol of freedom. “We the people…” begins our Constitution and we the people are who need to maintain those rights and freedoms written about in that historical document and signed by our forefathers. Such a simple idea for such a complex world. Stand together; stand strong; and never forget.
Here the author tairoylance says a. inspirational apparel and Christian t-shirts for more information, please https://www.liveiteveryday.com/
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray