ALL >> Business >> View Article
Total Articles: 300
What does it mean to be a true patriot? I’m not talking about those who wear a red, white, or blue shirt on July 4th each year and wave a flag for an hour as the parade drives by. What does it mean to be true to one’s country, flag and people? Every summer when Independence Day comes around people flock to grocery stores to purchase hot dogs, watermelon and soft drinks for that great American cook out. They purchase fireworks and try to outdo their neighbors and generally make a nuisance of themselves. This isn’t it.
True patriotism can be defined as national loyalty or a devotion to one’s country. Many have fought and died to make this country what it is today…..FREE! Many have suffered greatly in securing that freedom. Edgy, passionate and unique patriotic apparel is what today’s patriots want, not the watered down and the unimaginative. George Washington’s sword and the American flag are a couple of powerful images that make us stop and stare; make us pause and reflect on all of the things that make America great. Exclusive designs that have a powerful message are the patriotic apparel that should be worn by those who aren’t afraid to show that they are the authentic patriot.
America is great today because of those who fought for and won those rights. We have a responsibility to those who have gone before us to make sure that every generation remembers who they were and what they so passionately fought for. We will always remain proud and steadfast in our undying appreciation and gratitude for all of our soldiers. If wearing patriotic apparel that signifies American pride is what it takes, then that is a small token of acknowledgement, a small act of respect, and a very small price to pay. Wearing patriotic apparel is just one way to show that you are proud and that you are honored to be an American and that you still understand what it means to be free. It not only is an outward portrayal of our rights but also an inward satisfaction that we are holding those sacred truths in our hearts and minds.
Patriotic apparel should be easy to see and easy to understand. Washington’s sword is iconic in our minds as a symbol of freedom. “We the people…” begins our Constitution and we the people are who need to maintain those rights and freedoms written about in that historical document and signed by our forefathers. Such a simple idea for such a complex world. Stand together; stand strong; and never forget.
Here the author tairoylance says a. inspirational apparel and Christian t-shirts for more information, please https://www.liveiteveryday.com/
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev