ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Buy Two Wheeler Insurance And Be Tension-free
Total Articles: 141
In some countries, getting two wheeler insurance is made mandatory by the law of the country, including India. Two wheelers seem more prone to accidents than any other vehicle. For instance, a car driver can control with relative ease the impact of oil spill, but a two wheeler, due to the fact that it has two wheels only and balance needs to be maintained by the rider, is more likely to end up in an accident of minor or major nature. So, getting two wheeler insurance is the only safe guard to combat the uncertainty of this nature.
In India, the trend of two wheeler insurance is gaining acceptance very quickly, as more and more of motor cycle users are attaining one for their bikes. Mostly, the two wheeler insurance is purchased at the time of purchasing the bike itself. With the law mandating that no vehicle may run on the road without insurance, everyone is making it a priority to purchase two wheeler insurance.
While buying two wheeler insurance policies, there is so much to consider and so many options are available. In India, now there are many online portals where one can get the details and even purchase the two wheeler insurance without much trouble. Most important thing is to do some research and some comparative analysis of the two wheeler insurance options available in the market. The internet has eased this part as well, as now you just need to visit few insurance companies and collect their quotes. After the quotes collection is done, you need to do the quote comparison. To make things easier, the comparison of two wheeler insurance quotes could also be done on various online portals. Another important aspect that needs to be seen always is the renewal of the policy procedure; make sure that it also suits your needs well.
Claim procedure of two wheeler insurance is very similar to any other insurance. In case of a theft or accident or claimable damage, you need to inform the insurance company on the number provided by them. FIR needs to be filed in case of theft, to make the claim with insurance company. The two wheeler insurance company will then analyze the case and will reimburse you the amount upon completing their verification. So, with competitive premium rates and extensive coverage, there is no reason left for bike owners to not insure their two wheelers.
It is very essential to have a two wheeler insurance policy. Author Pranav Sharma is an experienced insurance professional and widely read expert on general insurance based in Mumbai. Pranav helps readers opt for best two wheeler insurance policy in India.
Insurance Articles1. Some Important Tips To Know About Weekly Car Insurance
Author: Charlene Hubbard
2. Investing In Ulip’s – Is It A Good Idea?
Author: Ekta Kariya
3. Why You Can't Do Without Life Insurance?
Author: Absolute Value Insurance
4. How Can You Customize Medical Insurance Plans For Your Family?
5. Work With The Right Mortgage Broker
Author: Horace Edwin
6. Home Mortgage Advice - Do You Qualify?
Author: Gilbert Martin
7. Are You In Need Of Northampton Mortgage And Financing Advice?
Author: Joseph Frank
8. Should You Buy Used Cars Greensboro Nc
9. Advantages Of North Carolina State Credit Union
10. Why Join North Carolina Credit Union
11. The Mortgage Adviser North London Can Help You Find The Best Deals Within No Time
12. Vital Factors To Consider When Selecting Best Health Insurance For Foreigners
Author: Alzbeta berka
13. Reasons To Contact Public Insurance Adjusters In Philadelphia For Help
14. Why Is It Advisable To Avail A Critical Illness Insurance
15. 5 Reasons Why Ulips Are One Of The Best Tax-saving Instruments
Author: Edelweiss Tokio