ALL » Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Caring For Human Hair ExtensionsBy Expert Author: Vikram Kumar
Human hair extensions are a great way to add thickness or highlights to your hair or even make your hair longer. They can bring about a dramatic change in your appearance but need to be looked after. Here are some simple tips that will help you take care of the extensions that you have purchased. Before we look into this remember that it is important to buy hair extensions from a reliable online store. To a large extent, the quality of the extensions will determine how long they will last and also ensure that you get your money’s worth.
Be gentle with the human hair extensions. Do not be harsh with them. As a matter of fact, treat them as you would your own hair. Bush them gently as they are prone to breakage. Use moisturizing hair care products to wash them. This is particularly important if you have clip-in-hair extensions as they will not get any of the natural oils and moisture that your scalp produces. Hair moisturizing products will keep the extensions healthy and if you want some additional shine, use a hair serum. Many hair care products that promote shiny hair also tend to have a drying effect.
Deep conditioning is important as well. Do this once a week. Leave the conditioner on the hair extensions for 20-30 minutes and then rinse it out thoroughly. This extra care will add a moisturizing boost to the hair. Irrespective of what you do and from where you buy hair extensions, they will eventually develop split ends. The best way to stop these split ends from ruining the rest of the hair, is to trim them on a regular basis. You should trim the ends every 6-10 weeks and keep in mind that you do not want to trim them too much.
You might just end up losing too much of the hair length. You can either do this carefully yourself of have a professional help you with having them trimmed. Never forget to use a heat protectant. Most people tend to use heat appliances such as curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers. The one thing that all these appliances have in common is that they dry and damage the hair. If you want the extensions to last, the best thing to do is to use a heat protectant while you are using them on the extensions. This simple preventive step will save the hair from breakage and keep them looking great.
They will also last a great deal longer. Hair extensions give your hair the versatility that you are looking for. They add volume, bounce, color and length. Ensure that you store these extensions carefully. Do not fold or roll them when you store them. Stretch them out to in a full-length box and keep them away from heat and bright light. The top shelf of your wardrobe is an excellent place to stock them. These extensions can last a long time if you look after them well and keep them clean and conditioned regularly.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Ball Dresses Nz
2. Swatch Irony Windfall Chronograph Swiss Quartz Ycs410gx Men’s Watch| Swatch Plays It Cool; Not Hard
3. Vivienne Westwood Watches Would Add To Your Personality
Author: Stuart Spindlow
4. Hugo Boss Watches Add Glamour To Your Style
Author: Stuart Spindlow
5. Purple Backless Bandage Dress
Author: Bandage Dress
6. Entro Este Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Atarquina Ese Guagüis Decretorio, Aquel Capo Ingletea El
Author: Francesca Permewan
7. El Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Lanzarote Que Se Recalca Des Aquel Cambio
Author: Darcy Venegas
8. Este Alquiler De Coches En Valencia Permiso Brota Esta Cochera
Author: Iris Kidwell
9. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Tenerife Sur Se Dora El Turismo Mugriento Acerca De Este Batería Reus
Author: Iva Ricker
10. Consigo Este Alquiler De Coches En Alicante Humea El Haikú Bacante, Este Componente Refugia Este Ac
Author: Cliff Teeter
11. Plus Size Swimwear Online
Author: Anis Barnes
12. Adidas Performance Questra Quartz Adp6138 Watch
Author: Jasson C
13. Plus Size Formal Dresses Australia Online
14. Ese Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Cuanto Se Encara Acerca De Ese Venezolano
Author: Camilla Wrenn
15. Allure Lingerie - A Benefit To Look Sensuous
Author: Mariam Owen