ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Caring For Human Hair Extensions
Total Articles: 7959
Human hair extensions are a great way to add thickness or highlights to your hair or even make your hair longer. They can bring about a dramatic change in your appearance but need to be looked after. Here are some simple tips that will help you take care of the extensions that you have purchased. Before we look into this remember that it is important to buy hair extensions from a reliable online store. To a large extent, the quality of the extensions will determine how long they will last and also ensure that you get your money’s worth.
Be gentle with the human hair extensions. Do not be harsh with them. As a matter of fact, treat them as you would your own hair. Bush them gently as they are prone to breakage. Use moisturizing hair care products to wash them. This is particularly important if you have clip-in-hair extensions as they will not get any of the natural oils and moisture that your scalp produces. Hair moisturizing products will keep the extensions healthy and if you want some additional shine, use a hair serum. Many hair care products that promote shiny hair also tend to have a drying effect.
Deep conditioning is important as well. Do this once a week. Leave the conditioner on the hair extensions for 20-30 minutes and then rinse it out thoroughly. This extra care will add a moisturizing boost to the hair. Irrespective of what you do and from where you buy hair extensions, they will eventually develop split ends. The best way to stop these split ends from ruining the rest of the hair, is to trim them on a regular basis. You should trim the ends every 6-10 weeks and keep in mind that you do not want to trim them too much.
You might just end up losing too much of the hair length. You can either do this carefully yourself of have a professional help you with having them trimmed. Never forget to use a heat protectant. Most people tend to use heat appliances such as curling irons, flat irons or blow dryers. The one thing that all these appliances have in common is that they dry and damage the hair. If you want the extensions to last, the best thing to do is to use a heat protectant while you are using them on the extensions. This simple preventive step will save the hair from breakage and keep them looking great.
They will also last a great deal longer. Hair extensions give your hair the versatility that you are looking for. They add volume, bounce, color and length. Ensure that you store these extensions carefully. Do not fold or roll them when you store them. Stretch them out to in a full-length box and keep them away from heat and bright light. The top shelf of your wardrobe is an excellent place to stock them. These extensions can last a long time if you look after them well and keep them clean and conditioned regularly.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. How To Choose Halloween Costume For Charming Look?
2. Purchase Best Designer Kurtis Online
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Pilaeo Charms With Mens Floral And Printed Shorts Selection
4. 5 Wardrobe Staples For Ethnic Wear In India
Author: Swapna Yadav
5. Why Fashion Is Important For Adolescents Too…….
Author: Nilesh Thakkar
6. Handcrafted To Perfection, Jewelry That Agelessly Beautify Us
Author: Olivia Henriques
7. Great Things Worth Knowing About Plus Size Styling
Author: Hampry Gomes
8. Embrace Your Beauty With Unique Alma Jewelry
Author: Liza Miele
9. Ladies!! Grab On Beatbox Premium Apparels To Stand Out From The Crowd
10. Omega De Ville Prestige Co-axial Chronometer 4220.127.116.11.02.002 Mens Watch| Understated, Elegant, C
Author: Jasson C
11. The Bold And Stylish Leather Bags For Men
Author: Sanjay Saha
12. Tips For Buying A New Mattress
13. Don’t Miss The Trend Of Stylish Dresses
Author: Prazat Kumai
14. Create A Style Statement In Short Sleeves T-shirt, Dad Hats And Snapbacks
15. Unique And Unknown Features Of African Fabrics And Clothes
Author: anil kumar