ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Traps In Web Design Australia Everyone Needs To Know
Total Articles: 143
Nowadays, web design Australia should be more versatile to accommodate many platforms. The developer should create a site that can be displayed not just on the desktop PCs but also smaller laptops and net-books, tablets and smart phones. To be sure that they covered all grounds, they might as well design their sites to be seen on web-enabled TVs as well. In designing a site, however, there are traps that they should avoid.
Too much, too little
When the website tries to be so many things at once, it ends up very annoying. One of the most common mistakes when it comes to Website Design Australia is a cluttered webpage. That’s because the developer is designing for the client, instead of the client’s clients. Putting too many things on the site can leave visitors confused.
The way to avoid clutter is the process of elimination. Craft a clear path for visitors while navigating your page. Avoid putting too many icons and buttons and be consistent with the text of the content so visitors won’t be reading on an Arial, Times New Roman, Calibri, etc.
Error loading and under construction
Nothing will drive potential customers away than a website that displays “under construction” when they open it. If that happens, your competitors would end up benefitting from your crumbs because customers are unlikely going to come back. When you get right down to it, Web Design in Australia is a constantly evolving process. No web developer or owner can actually claim that a website is finished because there are new innovations that crop up and then they have to cope up. The trick is to not let customers know about it. That’s why veer away from putting “under construction” on your site.
Have you ever come across a website that annoyingly tilts to the side of your screen; or a website that doesn’t fit on your screen? One of the preferred resolutions in web design Australia is 640x480 but the screens now are becoming wider with a default resolution of 1024x768. They won’t be able to accommodate the lower resolutions without compromising on the display. So how do you address this? The developer should utilize percentages on the tables in place of static values so the site can automatically adjust according to the size of the monitor and resolution.
Don’t forget mobile
One of the more common mistakes in web development Australia that is still being done today is to limit the content for smaller screens. While this practiced might have been feasible before when smart mobile devices were less equipped and powerful, so it makes no sense to give them a less-than-ideal experience when they shift from PC to their mobile devices.
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose A Best Web Design Company
Author: Madan Kumar
2. Significance Of Website Speed Optimisation
3. Why Need An Event App For Your Event?
4. Utilizing Touch Displays To Reinforce Client Experience
5. Touch Screen Kiosks And Their Many Benefits
6. Top Advantages Associated With Using A Conference Mobile App For Any Meeting
7. Tips To Selecting The Best Iphone Audio Event Application – Top Must Have Features
8. The Reason Why You’re Event Would Need The App?
9. Online Digital Screen Kiosks – The New Business Trendy
10. Mobile App Development To Take Your Businesses Ahead
11. Mobile App Developer - Why Your Business Must Have One
12. How To Get The Best Augmented Reality Company For Ar Application Development?
13. How To Choose The Best Software Development Firm
14. Effective Digital Signs Is A Team Effort
15. Digital Signage - 3 Useful Rules To Succeed