ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Five Tips To Shoot Good Video With Smartphone
Total Articles: 1
Althoug digital camcorders are making a hit in the comsumer market. Many people prefer to take videos with those gadgets, especailly the professional photographers or jounrnalists, since they need to capture many important and newsworthy moments and share throughout the world. That’s exactly why they require professional camcorders. However, for many other people, say the amateur photographer who just would like to shoot some home videos for fun, a smartphone will do. Adpating the most advanced techonlogy, many smartphones are able to offer HD quality videos such as iPhone 5, Galaxy S4, HTC One, etc. Different from most camcorders, these smartphones shoot videos in MP4 format. For some people who want to view the recorded MP4 videos on home DVD players or large screen TV, it is highly recommended to burn MP4 to DVD by using a professional video to dvd converter or DVD Maker for Mac.
Although the standard of the video captured is not as high as that of a professional photographers, it's always a good idea to get a compelling, color-balanced shot, isn’t it? Luckily, there are some easy and effective tips helping to shoot great vidoes on the go. Kindly take the following five simple tips for reference:
1.Check the memory. The onboard memory capacity of most smartphones is not large , while video files are usually quite large and will max out the card easily. Therefore, before starting the shooting, remember to check the memory of the smartphone. If possible, expand the memory capacity by adding an optional memory card such as a micro-SD card.
2.Always be mindful of the light. Almost all people know that light is a key factor during video capturing. Good lighting provides good video and makes it outstanding while the poor lighting makes the footage unusble. But remmerber don’t aim at the light source directly.
3.Be closer to the object. Unlike digital camcorders, most smartphones don’t have an optical video zoon feature, therefore, make sure that you are very closed to the objects that need to be shot.
4.Keep steady. Most people cannot keep their hands steady when shooting videos, which leads to the blurr and distorted vidoe images. Try to grip the smartphone with both hands, you can rest the phone on a table to get more stability if you have a tough time limiting movement. Or, getting ta tripod is also a good way to help you hold the smartphone steady when shooting.
5.Be mindful of the audio. Can you imagine a video with poor quality audio? It’s important to record the audio well during the shooting. The most ideal way is to shoot your vidoes in a quiet place since the built-in microphones in most smartphones are not of high quality. Quite often, various noise will be recored as well. If possible, you can purchase an external microphone that plugs into the smartphone, in this way, the audio quality of the video will be improved.
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia