ALL >> Health >> View Article
A Comprehensive 3 –step Back Acne Treatment Action Plan
Total Articles: 137
Back Acne or “bacne” as it is commonly called is an extremely irritating extension of facial acne that form on the back, upper arms and the buttocks. These eruptions appear in several forms including blackheads, pustules and cysts and can be quite painful at times. Here is a three step back acne treatment to relieve you from painful bacne and some important tips on how to prevent them from reappearing.
The 3 Step Back Acne Treatment
For mild acne, a simple benzoyl peroxide cream is good enough to control it. But, if you are seeing the acne increase rapidly, here is a three step back acne treatment to reduce them to a large extent.
• Step 1- Cleanse
Before you begin any treatment, make sure the surface of the affected area is completely cleansed with the help of an anti bacterial cleanser. Avoid soap on this affected area and use alternatives such as Cetaphil.
• Step 2- Application of suitable cream
A 10 per cent benzoyl peroxide cream or gel is available over the counter. Apply this on the entire back area and allow it to dry completely.
• Step 3- Additional treatment
Besides the regular gel and bream, using an alpha hydroxyl treatment is extremely effective. It helps reduce acne and also remove scars that may be apparent due to previous acne.
In case you observe cysts and pustule on your back, make sure you see a dermatologist before trying any treatment. These eruptions indicate a severe condition that may only be treated with a prescribed treatment or at a proper dermatological clinic.
What Causes Back Acne?
There are six main contributors to back acne. Out of these a few are external that can be changed easily to avoid acne. The internal factors must be attended to by a professional doctor for maximum benefits.
• Stress and emotional distress
• Allergy to a certain type of clothing material
• Chemicals found in hair products
• Imbalance of body hormones
• Excessive Sweating
• Detergent used to wash your garments
If your back acne is an allergic reaction, you must find the cause immediately to avoid it from becoming completely out of control and painful.
Simple Ideas to Prevent Back Acne
• Whenever you wash your hair, tie it up if it falls over your shoulders. The chemicals from hair products that may be left behind on the hair cause acne.
• When you scrub your back, regularly or for acne treatment, use a mild scrub.
• If you engage in physical activity and notice that your back sweats excessively, use a towel to ensure that the surface is dry.
• Go easy on oily food, sugar and junk. A well balanced diet goes a long way in reducing any bodily dysfunction.
• If you already are suffering from acne, make sure you avoid rough material and tight-fitting clothes that increase irritation.
• Your back may also be sensitive to certain fragrance producing chemicals. Make sure that the detergent, soap or even creams that you use are fragrance free for best results.
Back acne is also aesthetically quite unappealing. Also, if neglected, this infection could spread to your arms and chest easily. To make sure that your skin is always relaxed and free from irritation, take care of it completely.
For more information on Acnetreatment and >Acne Treatment Product.Visit Today - www.buyaquallure.com/
Health Articles1. In Choosing A General Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Alternative Medication- A Better Way Of Medication
Author: Bhavesh Desai
3. Types Of Shoulder And Knee Pain
Author: Mahesh Singh`
4. Infertility And Pcos Problems That You Need To Sort Out
Author: Swati Desai
5. Hipaa Compliant Medical Patient Release Forms - Cakeintake
Author: Cake Intake
6. Small Male Organ Coupling: Working Around The Size Issue
Author: John Dugan
7. Medical Conditions In Which Cerebral Palsy Treatment Becomes Essential
Author: Nupur Jha
8. Excel Family Dental - Root Canal Retreatment
Author: Heidi Huang
9. Choose The Right Home Gym In Kelowna
Author: Dennis Ritchie is the author of this article
10. Best Mass Gaining Dietary Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
11. Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy You Need To Know About
Author: Nupur Jha
12. Pcos – Awareness , Symptoms And Treatment.
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
13. Defy The Inevitable Process Of Skin Aging And Discoloration
Author: Rutuja Gupta
14. Breast Enlargement Surgery For An Attractive Body!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
15. Buy Siemens Hearing Aids In Kolkata At Best Price