ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Total Articles: 28
Situated in the Maresme division of Catalonia is Tordera, a quiet and peaceful village which combines rural charm and easy access to the busy centers of Girona and Barcelona. The Montenegre National Park is also located very close to Tordera and offers visitors a chance to view the amazing landscape, flora and fauna of this place. Another big attraction is the Tordera River which flows through the area and offers great sports and adventure activities.
The lively night spots of the Costa Brava region are also within easy reach, with the glamor and glitz of this Rugged Coast that is the preferred holiday destination of a wide range of visitors, from international celebs, A-listers from the arts and entertainment fields and right down to budget and family travelers. Visitors to Tordera can fly into Barcelona or Girona directly as these are both international airports and then take a car-hire or local transport to Trodera.
Villa rentals in Tordera are the perfect choice if you're traveling with a group of family or friends, since there are superb options available in all segments, whether luxury, budget, mid-range or bare essentials. You can arrange for airport transfers from your villa owner if you prefer that, otherwise you can take the local car-hire. Self-drive with a large group would be a great option if you have small kids and toddlers. An advantage with a villa rental is that you get the benefit of sharing costs, chores, shopping, baby or granny-sitting and also enjoy shopping, sight-seeing, sports and picnics together. With large groups of friends, you could have people in the group with different interests, so a villa rental allows all these people to plan their own itineraries and arrange their own schedules. For instance, if there are families with teenage children, the teens can make short trips to Barcelona (about 40 km) or Girona (about 15 km) where they can enjoy the various fun things available for their age group. Barcelona's famous football club and museum are a big draw for youngsters, while Girona's Old Town and shopping, Barcelona's Gaudi walk and Las Ramblas are great for the older crowd. Tordera's famous entertainment shows at the CastellMedieval are worth a visit, though they tend to be on the expensive side. However, since the ticket includes a flamenco show, dinner and drinks, it's great for a special occasion.
Ensure that your villa is suited for the guests – if they have mobility restrictions or diet regulations, you will have to check the availability of these. That's another plus point with a villa rental, when your group has seniors or toddlers – they get to eat the food they're most comfortable with and at the right times.
Villa rentals in Tordera are a wonderful holiday option for the entire family.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays Visit Weblink and Get more information on rental villa.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus