ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tossa De Mar
Total Articles: 28
If you're spending a great deal of time in Barcelona while you're in Spain, it's a great idea to travel across to Tossa de Mar in the Costa Brava region. Located close to Girona airport, Tossa is about 100 km by road from Barcelona. Fishing, grape-cultivation and manufacture of the famous Spanish cork have been the traditional drivers of Tossa de Mar's economy but in recent years, tourism has been gaining popularity. Tossa offers excellent facilities for tourists year-round and is famous for being the first city in Spain to declare itself Anti-Bullfighting.
Renting a villa on your holiday in Tossa de Mar is a great option – there are different types of accommodation to suit your budget and holiday preferences and if you're traveling with a group of family or friends, villa rentals offer great cost-sharing benefits. You can rent a villa with all the luxury fittings, facilities and features which you would probably not do as an individual or a couple.
Villa rentals also offer you the chance to really bond with the people you're with and spend quality time with your kids. However, you may have to plan the itinerary well since there are fewer options that will appeal to very small children in Tossa de Mar, apart from playing on the beach. This is ideally the best location for a romantic honeymoon or peaceful getaway. Tossa was once a quiet fishing village and retains that simplicity and charm even today. The ancient castle and watch-tower are incredibly beautiful and offer stunning views across the ocean. A small train takes you up to the castle and you can walk around the ancient settlement round the castle, with its narrow alleyways and pretty main square, all of which are wonderful photo ops. If you're game for it, you could even walk up to the castle and take in the panoramic views all the way up and refresh yourself with a delicious cup of coffee and toothsome snacks and tapas in the cafes and bars inside the old city, the Vila Vella which is a National Monument and the only remaining walled city in Catalonia.
If you rent a self-catering villa in Tossa de Mar, you get to shop at the colorful Thursday local market with nearly 100 stalls selling everything from food to clothes. There are also a few good bars and restaurants in Tossa, which serve local and international food and beverages. Shopping in Tossa can be a fun experience – you get to make your own silver jewelry at some boutiques, while others offer the latest in beach wear and Spanish leather products.
Enjoy a quiet and unique vacation in a Tossa de Mar villa rental.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on lloret de mar.
Read my blog-: http://adanscot.tumblr.com/post/57675555719/spain-villa-vacations.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage