ALL >> Education >> View Article
Using A Story In Your Article
Total Articles: 33
In this article I am going to talk about writing content that has a story or example included in it. When someone is reading an article it is far easier to get involved in the writing if there is some kind of story for example that you can relate to. Therefore if you include a story or an example your writing becomes more interesting and more relevant to the person reading it.
When you do this then you are able to get important points across more effectively and therefore your article becomes easier to understand.
By using stories and specific examples in your article you are able to help your reader to engage with your writing because you are putting your information in context and your reader is able to see more clearly how they might be able to apply it to their own situation.
Have you ever read an article and you have been able to understand the information that has been written but you just aren't too sure how to actually apply it in your own situation? One of the most difficult things is actually applying what you read and using the information yourself.
If you give your reader an example of what you are talking about or some kind of story then they are able to see how it has been applied and the way that it has been applied and will be far more likely to be able to use the information themselves.
If you don't have a personal example or story then you can use a hypothetical example or a story from someone else. It doesn't really matter as long as you are able to give a clear example of how a particular concept might be used or implemented.
When you choose an example to include in your writing make sure that it is something that your readers will be familiar with and it will actually help them to understand what you are writing about. It must be related to the information that you are writing about in your article or it will not be of any benefit to your reader.
There have been occasions when I have read an article and there has been an example and I have been left wondering what on earth that particular example has to do with the information in the article. So you need to make sure that it is relevant and related and will be a beneficial example to your reader.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation