ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Dialogues, Comments, Reputation And Challenges With Political Correctness
Total Articles: 35
Not long ago I was reading the blog of a very influential online article editor and executive of one of the top online article directory websites. The gal had indicated that everyone should be careful what they say online, and I suppose no better words were ever spoken. Whenever you say online will be used against you in the court of public opinion sometime in the future, you can be sure of that, and don't expect any of that information to go away, it has been recorded somewhere. True enough, so let's talk shall we?
She did bring forth a very good quote, something your grandparents probably told you; "if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all." And I'm sure we have both had parents and grandparents explain exactly what these words of wisdom meant, and why they made good sense. They are akin to the Golden Rule aren't they? Yes they are, and they apply in real life, and online as well I suppose.
Okay but, on a contrarian point of view, I'd also say a good part of our society is so overcome with political correctness that everyone is walking around with blinders on and they are making very poor decisions because of it - not just our politicians, but the general population when making personal decisions. Thus, I'd say, yes, be as nice as acceptable, but make people think and test societies' boundaries, push the limits and help people out of their brain-rot spell.
Be nice as best you can, but don't lie about the realities, and if you say the truth, others will respect you for not being a push-over as well, those who disagree, fine, but tell them to follow their own "nice-ness" rules and not act like a hypocrite when attacking you for saying the truth.
Now then, people say things online that they wouldn't in public. So there are those issues. Personally, I am not afraid to call it how I see it, I fear those who hide their true feelings and then all of a sudden you see their true side, those people are scary, I'd say beware of them actually.
To my readers, I'd now like to ask you if you have any thoughts - if so, then let's take this philosophical discussion to a higher level while keeping it civil of course. You may shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to discuss this further, because it is something that every online author must come to terms with, along with anyone that does any blogging, or posts comments online about a news article, or someone else's personal opinions. Please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program