ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Dialogues, Comments, Reputation And Challenges With Political Correctness
Total Articles: 35
Not long ago I was reading the blog of a very influential online article editor and executive of one of the top online article directory websites. The gal had indicated that everyone should be careful what they say online, and I suppose no better words were ever spoken. Whenever you say online will be used against you in the court of public opinion sometime in the future, you can be sure of that, and don't expect any of that information to go away, it has been recorded somewhere. True enough, so let's talk shall we?
She did bring forth a very good quote, something your grandparents probably told you; "if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all." And I'm sure we have both had parents and grandparents explain exactly what these words of wisdom meant, and why they made good sense. They are akin to the Golden Rule aren't they? Yes they are, and they apply in real life, and online as well I suppose.
Okay but, on a contrarian point of view, I'd also say a good part of our society is so overcome with political correctness that everyone is walking around with blinders on and they are making very poor decisions because of it - not just our politicians, but the general population when making personal decisions. Thus, I'd say, yes, be as nice as acceptable, but make people think and test societies' boundaries, push the limits and help people out of their brain-rot spell.
Be nice as best you can, but don't lie about the realities, and if you say the truth, others will respect you for not being a push-over as well, those who disagree, fine, but tell them to follow their own "nice-ness" rules and not act like a hypocrite when attacking you for saying the truth.
Now then, people say things online that they wouldn't in public. So there are those issues. Personally, I am not afraid to call it how I see it, I fear those who hide their true feelings and then all of a sudden you see their true side, those people are scary, I'd say beware of them actually.
To my readers, I'd now like to ask you if you have any thoughts - if so, then let's take this philosophical discussion to a higher level while keeping it civil of course. You may shoot me an e-mail if you'd like to discuss this further, because it is something that every online author must come to terms with, along with anyone that does any blogging, or posts comments online about a news article, or someone else's personal opinions. Please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy