ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copywriting Masterclass 3 Short Cuts To Creating Highly Responsive Copy!
Total Articles: 37
All of us want the biggest response possible to all of our marketing activities. How well any given media performs - sales letter, email, website and everything else you care to add to the list (and there should be many) is determined by how good the sales message (your copy) is.
The difference between a 1% and 2% response to a sales letter might be the difference between success and failure - 1% losing you money while 2% means that you are on a steady path to financial independence.
Writing highly responsive copy is that powerful a skill.
Not too much more to it really.
The additional response rate is a huge asset - used in multiple ways. For example, you can use it to buy more expensive traffic and grow even faster, you can pocket the difference or you can increase transaction size by raising the prices (sacrificing some response but making more money from less customers).
Find Swipable Copy
This doesn't mean going and stealing your competitor's copy - that is illegal. Find good copy ideas in non related industries and adapt them to your industry.
There is almost never a need to reinvent the wheel. Somebody somewhere has already invested the time, energy and effort to solve the exact same problem you are having.
This is why so many successful people read a lot - they know they can find the answers to their problems out there.
Look For 'Little Hinges'
Little hinges can swing big doors - one of your tasks is to find the points of leverage. You might be able to change a headline or a lead, re-jig your offer and dramatically increase your response rate. It happens all the time, different headlines can dramatically boost readership, your single biggest obstacle when you are trying to sell via media.
David Ogilvy said something along the lines of 80% of the response rate is determined by the headline, so you should spend 80% of your ad writing time on the headline. I think this fair - if the headline doesn't get them to read your body copy then it doesn't matter how good your body copy is.
So work on getting those little hinges working for you rather than against you.
Hire A Pro
If you can't, won't or don't want to get good at writing copy then the simplest and fastest shortcut is to hire a pro. There aren't too many 'A-listers' in the world which is why writing persuasive copy is such a valuable skill. So be prepared to pay for the privilege but it will pay off for you if they achieve an increase in response rate. Also be aware of the value of your time saved.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program