ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copywriting Masterclass 3 Short Cuts To Creating Highly Responsive Copy!
Total Articles: 37
All of us want the biggest response possible to all of our marketing activities. How well any given media performs - sales letter, email, website and everything else you care to add to the list (and there should be many) is determined by how good the sales message (your copy) is.
The difference between a 1% and 2% response to a sales letter might be the difference between success and failure - 1% losing you money while 2% means that you are on a steady path to financial independence.
Writing highly responsive copy is that powerful a skill.
Not too much more to it really.
The additional response rate is a huge asset - used in multiple ways. For example, you can use it to buy more expensive traffic and grow even faster, you can pocket the difference or you can increase transaction size by raising the prices (sacrificing some response but making more money from less customers).
Find Swipable Copy
This doesn't mean going and stealing your competitor's copy - that is illegal. Find good copy ideas in non related industries and adapt them to your industry.
There is almost never a need to reinvent the wheel. Somebody somewhere has already invested the time, energy and effort to solve the exact same problem you are having.
This is why so many successful people read a lot - they know they can find the answers to their problems out there.
Look For 'Little Hinges'
Little hinges can swing big doors - one of your tasks is to find the points of leverage. You might be able to change a headline or a lead, re-jig your offer and dramatically increase your response rate. It happens all the time, different headlines can dramatically boost readership, your single biggest obstacle when you are trying to sell via media.
David Ogilvy said something along the lines of 80% of the response rate is determined by the headline, so you should spend 80% of your ad writing time on the headline. I think this fair - if the headline doesn't get them to read your body copy then it doesn't matter how good your body copy is.
So work on getting those little hinges working for you rather than against you.
Hire A Pro
If you can't, won't or don't want to get good at writing copy then the simplest and fastest shortcut is to hire a pro. There aren't too many 'A-listers' in the world which is why writing persuasive copy is such a valuable skill. So be prepared to pay for the privilege but it will pay off for you if they achieve an increase in response rate. Also be aware of the value of your time saved.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy