ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing Better Articles - Find Ways To Make Your Ideas Grab Readers
Total Articles: 38
We all want to write better articles, so how do we structure our writing to give our readers the best experience?
When putting our thoughts in front of other people, we need to be able to first of all catch their attention. Having done that, it is vital to keep them reading, until we have got our ideas across to them.
An article written in this manner can be a very good way to make your thoughts and ideas useful, to those readers who like the way you think.
There is really only one way to get the reader's attention in the first place. That is to have a really effective headline. Learn to use words and phrases which are known to create interest.
Without an attention-grabbing headline, wonderful words of interest and wisdom could easily get totally ignored.
So, having studied the art of getting your headline noticed, what can you do to keep the reader with you, until they have followed your ideas to conclusion?
There are probably as many ways to do this as there are people writing. That said, there are a few accepted methods which keep people reading. They are also likely to bring them back time after time.
One popular style is the 'recipe'. A 'how to' article, which lists the 'ingredients' needed and the methods to use, for any particular process or activity.
For instance, this piece of writing is designed as a 'recipe' for a successful article.
A list is another acceptable way of presenting ideas, thoughts or facts. People are usually drawn to a 'top ten'. If the list consists of more detailed ideas, perhaps a top five, or even just a top three would make a suitable impression.
While positive thinking is an accepted buzz-phrase, sometimes it is good to attract your reader with a negative headline. Bring to their notice some important things not to do. A good example would be a list of five mistakes to avoid, when teaching your cat to wrestle.
When you have ideas to share, finding the way which fits with your own conversational style will help you to engage with your reader.
So, whether your article is written as a recipe, a top ten list or some hints to avoid mistakes, your reader will be with you, if you think through what they might want to know about. Now you find the best way to give them what they want.
Your early attempts at article writing might not have you bursting with pride, but writing is a particular example of a skill which can improve quite quickly.
You can teach yourself, by reading and imitating others. A better way is to follow-up teaching and guidance from those who have already mastered what you want to learn.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning