ALL >> Education >> View Article
Who Wants To Write An Article Quickly And With Lots Of Relevant Content
Total Articles: 31
There is a great formula for writing articles, and it is based on writing a 400 word article in 6 minutes.
The first thing to do is put the title in the form of a question. This article is an example. Make it a catchy and attention-getting title that puts the reader in a thinking mode. Once the readers' attention is on the topic they will be looking for the next piece of content and then the next piece and so on. So many writers try to do too much and focus on getting the reader to the end of the article rather than simply getting them to the next sentence. It has to flow. Many great copywriters of all time will refer to this as the slippery slide method. Grease one part of the slide as we flow down the page. What good is having the bottom part slippery when the middle is dry and sticky.
After getting the title in the form of a question the next thing to do is decide on 3 parts of the article. There will be 4 paragraphs total. 3 topic paragraphs and the summary paragraph.
The three topics can be like bullet points in a sales letter. Deciding what the angle of the article is in a sense.
One of the secrets to the Universe is that we remember things in three's. We have 3 choices at the gas pump. We have three items on our tray when we eat at a fast food restaurant. When we say we're learning the alphabet we refer to it as the ABC's. If we say learning our AB's people think it's something else. Same if we say learning our ABCD's. That's too much and doesn't sound right.
Writing an article in this fashion may sound more like science than art and in part that is correct. When we put our system into action and follow it every time we write and article it's much more rewarding than just fumbling with words and sentences that really have no direct objection and therefore fail to attract a strong reader engagement.
One last thing to consider when writing accurate, and reader engaging articles is to not over hype the reader with too many calls to action or disruptive overly used adjectives.
In summary we write the title as a question, decide on three main topics, make the content flow, summarize, and work in a brisk manner to complete a very reader enticing 6 minute article.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning