ALL >> Education >> View Article
Who Wants To Write An Article Quickly And With Lots Of Relevant Content
Total Articles: 31
There is a great formula for writing articles, and it is based on writing a 400 word article in 6 minutes.
The first thing to do is put the title in the form of a question. This article is an example. Make it a catchy and attention-getting title that puts the reader in a thinking mode. Once the readers' attention is on the topic they will be looking for the next piece of content and then the next piece and so on. So many writers try to do too much and focus on getting the reader to the end of the article rather than simply getting them to the next sentence. It has to flow. Many great copywriters of all time will refer to this as the slippery slide method. Grease one part of the slide as we flow down the page. What good is having the bottom part slippery when the middle is dry and sticky.
After getting the title in the form of a question the next thing to do is decide on 3 parts of the article. There will be 4 paragraphs total. 3 topic paragraphs and the summary paragraph.
The three topics can be like bullet points in a sales letter. Deciding what the angle of the article is in a sense.
One of the secrets to the Universe is that we remember things in three's. We have 3 choices at the gas pump. We have three items on our tray when we eat at a fast food restaurant. When we say we're learning the alphabet we refer to it as the ABC's. If we say learning our AB's people think it's something else. Same if we say learning our ABCD's. That's too much and doesn't sound right.
Writing an article in this fashion may sound more like science than art and in part that is correct. When we put our system into action and follow it every time we write and article it's much more rewarding than just fumbling with words and sentences that really have no direct objection and therefore fail to attract a strong reader engagement.
One last thing to consider when writing accurate, and reader engaging articles is to not over hype the reader with too many calls to action or disruptive overly used adjectives.
In summary we write the title as a question, decide on three main topics, make the content flow, summarize, and work in a brisk manner to complete a very reader enticing 6 minute article.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma