ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing Articles As If You Are Mentoring The New Comer
Total Articles: 40
The other day, I was reading an interesting blog post on an online article directory website. The blogger made some very good suggestions on how to help online article authors create the best possible articles for online readers. One of the suggestions was quite intriguing and I'd like to share that with you today. The blogger suggested that when writing an article and answering a question that many of your online readers will have within your niche, that you should speak to them as if they were a rookie, and you were the mentor giving them the information. Okay so let's talk about this shall we?
In many regards, in psychology they call this putting people into the father-son conversational displacement. In other words, you are speaking to someone as if you were a father, explaining very carefully to the son how they should go about doing this or that. If you speak to people, your readers, and you explain to them the ins and outs of how to do something, and if you explain it to them from the mentor-apprentice standpoint, you'd be surprised how well that does.
One mistake I've made as an expert in my field is to start using to any buzzwords, assuming that everyone reading the article knows what I'm talking about. I find when I do this that people just don't understand. Of course, on the other hand if I make it too light, people in my industry figure that I'm just a bozo and don't know what I'm talking about. Of course, I'm not trying to reach that particular audience at that particular time.
Sometimes when you are really good at something you start talking as if everyone knows what you are talking about as if they understand the ins and outs, but the reality is on the Internet that many people who might click on your article don't know a thing about that particular human endeavor, area of science, or business industry. What about them, you should be thinking of these readers when you're writing your articles, and that's why I believe the blogger who suggested this is absolutely right.
Why not write a few articles in your area of expertise or your write a few assuming that the person reading the article will have absolutely no experience, that it will be something totally foreign and new to them? Indeed I hope you will please consider all this and think on it, and perhaps add a few extra articles to your inventory using this motif.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru