ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing Articles As If You Are Mentoring The New Comer
Total Articles: 40
The other day, I was reading an interesting blog post on an online article directory website. The blogger made some very good suggestions on how to help online article authors create the best possible articles for online readers. One of the suggestions was quite intriguing and I'd like to share that with you today. The blogger suggested that when writing an article and answering a question that many of your online readers will have within your niche, that you should speak to them as if they were a rookie, and you were the mentor giving them the information. Okay so let's talk about this shall we?
In many regards, in psychology they call this putting people into the father-son conversational displacement. In other words, you are speaking to someone as if you were a father, explaining very carefully to the son how they should go about doing this or that. If you speak to people, your readers, and you explain to them the ins and outs of how to do something, and if you explain it to them from the mentor-apprentice standpoint, you'd be surprised how well that does.
One mistake I've made as an expert in my field is to start using to any buzzwords, assuming that everyone reading the article knows what I'm talking about. I find when I do this that people just don't understand. Of course, on the other hand if I make it too light, people in my industry figure that I'm just a bozo and don't know what I'm talking about. Of course, I'm not trying to reach that particular audience at that particular time.
Sometimes when you are really good at something you start talking as if everyone knows what you are talking about as if they understand the ins and outs, but the reality is on the Internet that many people who might click on your article don't know a thing about that particular human endeavor, area of science, or business industry. What about them, you should be thinking of these readers when you're writing your articles, and that's why I believe the blogger who suggested this is absolutely right.
Why not write a few articles in your area of expertise or your write a few assuming that the person reading the article will have absolutely no experience, that it will be something totally foreign and new to them? Indeed I hope you will please consider all this and think on it, and perhaps add a few extra articles to your inventory using this motif.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma