ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing Articles As If You Are Mentoring The New Comer
Total Articles: 40
The other day, I was reading an interesting blog post on an online article directory website. The blogger made some very good suggestions on how to help online article authors create the best possible articles for online readers. One of the suggestions was quite intriguing and I'd like to share that with you today. The blogger suggested that when writing an article and answering a question that many of your online readers will have within your niche, that you should speak to them as if they were a rookie, and you were the mentor giving them the information. Okay so let's talk about this shall we?
In many regards, in psychology they call this putting people into the father-son conversational displacement. In other words, you are speaking to someone as if you were a father, explaining very carefully to the son how they should go about doing this or that. If you speak to people, your readers, and you explain to them the ins and outs of how to do something, and if you explain it to them from the mentor-apprentice standpoint, you'd be surprised how well that does.
One mistake I've made as an expert in my field is to start using to any buzzwords, assuming that everyone reading the article knows what I'm talking about. I find when I do this that people just don't understand. Of course, on the other hand if I make it too light, people in my industry figure that I'm just a bozo and don't know what I'm talking about. Of course, I'm not trying to reach that particular audience at that particular time.
Sometimes when you are really good at something you start talking as if everyone knows what you are talking about as if they understand the ins and outs, but the reality is on the Internet that many people who might click on your article don't know a thing about that particular human endeavor, area of science, or business industry. What about them, you should be thinking of these readers when you're writing your articles, and that's why I believe the blogger who suggested this is absolutely right.
Why not write a few articles in your area of expertise or your write a few assuming that the person reading the article will have absolutely no experience, that it will be something totally foreign and new to them? Indeed I hope you will please consider all this and think on it, and perhaps add a few extra articles to your inventory using this motif.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning