ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Quick And Easy Ways To Come Up With Fresh Content
Total Articles: 38
1. Do some homework - As with pretty much anything you do for your business, you need to dedicate time doing some research. Don't just blog for the sake or blogging or because you heard it's something you should do. Give though to what you are sharing from the perspective of the reader. Your posts should meet at least of one the following criteria - they should be useful, informative, insightful, educational, funny, or thought-provoking.
2. Look at what is trending - What's a hot topic? What are people currently talking about? Why not capitalize on that buzz to build a conversation and add fresh insight? At the same time, try not to repeat what everyone else is saying. This is just adding to the noise. Instead, add your take and show a different aspect or angle and if possible, use that buzz as a jumping off point to discuss a larger issue or topic surrounding that hot topic.
3. Use Amazon - Again, you're looking what what's hot. There really is no point writing on topics people have no interest in reading. Take a trip to Amazon and look through the bestseller list for books on topics you can blog about. You can get a lot of information just looking at the table of contents. If you are knowledgeable on your topic and creative, you can use the table of contents to come up with some ideas for great posts.
4. Ask questions via social media - Using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or your favorite social media platform, ask your followers and connections to offer suggestions on what they'd like you to blog about in a future post. This is a surefire way to come up with great ideas that you may not have considered and an opportunity to engage further with your connections.
5. Listen to your clients. Are you a business owner or a professional? Clients can sometimes offer the best ideas. You just need to listen. What are the things that confuse them? Do you get a lot of the same questions? Use your blog as a way to educate them via written posts or how-to-videos.
Blogging is a great way to share thoughts and information with the visitors on your website. By using any of the 5 tips above you can create a long list of content ideas that is engaging and original. You no longer need to avoid blogging.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar