ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Quick And Easy Ways To Come Up With Fresh Content
Total Articles: 38
1. Do some homework - As with pretty much anything you do for your business, you need to dedicate time doing some research. Don't just blog for the sake or blogging or because you heard it's something you should do. Give though to what you are sharing from the perspective of the reader. Your posts should meet at least of one the following criteria - they should be useful, informative, insightful, educational, funny, or thought-provoking.
2. Look at what is trending - What's a hot topic? What are people currently talking about? Why not capitalize on that buzz to build a conversation and add fresh insight? At the same time, try not to repeat what everyone else is saying. This is just adding to the noise. Instead, add your take and show a different aspect or angle and if possible, use that buzz as a jumping off point to discuss a larger issue or topic surrounding that hot topic.
3. Use Amazon - Again, you're looking what what's hot. There really is no point writing on topics people have no interest in reading. Take a trip to Amazon and look through the bestseller list for books on topics you can blog about. You can get a lot of information just looking at the table of contents. If you are knowledgeable on your topic and creative, you can use the table of contents to come up with some ideas for great posts.
4. Ask questions via social media - Using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or your favorite social media platform, ask your followers and connections to offer suggestions on what they'd like you to blog about in a future post. This is a surefire way to come up with great ideas that you may not have considered and an opportunity to engage further with your connections.
5. Listen to your clients. Are you a business owner or a professional? Clients can sometimes offer the best ideas. You just need to listen. What are the things that confuse them? Do you get a lot of the same questions? Use your blog as a way to educate them via written posts or how-to-videos.
Blogging is a great way to share thoughts and information with the visitors on your website. By using any of the 5 tips above you can create a long list of content ideas that is engaging and original. You no longer need to avoid blogging.
Education Articles1. Cheap Pte Training Helps You Score Good For Immigration Or Applying To Universities Abroad
2. Microsoft Certifications Can Help You Fulfil Your Career Objectives!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
3. Best Online Education System
Author: sana javed
4. Five Factors To Consider For Attending Microsoft Dynamics Crm Training
5. Learn Spanish Online To Avails Lots Of Advantages
Author: Foreign Classes
6. Make Your Career Bright With Aws Solution Architect Associate Training
7. J2ee Training In Chennai
8. What Is The Scope Of Python?
9. Consultants How To Determine The Interest For An Online Class
Author: Arpita Classes
10. Key Benefits Of Microsoft Dynamics Crm In On Organization
11. Institute Of Overseas Languages & Training
12. How Community-centered Experiential Learning Is Used In Mba
Author: Shoeb Mannur
13. Climb Up Your Career Ladder With Cbap Certification!
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Build Career On International Level With Best Ielts Coaching Institute
Author: Harvinder Singh always provides something useful f
15. Convey Tech Labs Offering Best Online It Training In India
Author: Vivek Potnuru