ALL >> Education >> View Article
Want To Be A Good Online Article Writer - Approach It Like A Journalist!
Total Articles: 37
There is a big difference between writing a good online article for Internet consumption on a given topic or niche and writing an article from a journalistic perspective for a magazine, newspaper, or online news source. Nevertheless, the skill Incorporated in writing journalistic pieces is one that is not easily attained by a normal average everyday writer. This is something that I've learned the hard way over the years.
First, I got a D+ in journalism in junior high school, it was the worst grade in all of my schooling that I had ever achieved, or not achieved in that case. Second, it didn't matter much because later in life when I became an online article writer I realized that much of my content had nothing to do with journalism, or reporter style writing. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't. There's a lot to be learned from a journalist's perspective, and I was recently introduced to this reality by a blogger on a very popular online article directory website.
The blogger suggested that we online article writers start adding some of these strategies namely to start asking; "who, what, when, where, why, and how" when preparing our work - to "dig deeper" and ask questions. Now then, why would such a prolific article writer be so awestruck by such simple advice? Because it really hits home with one of my major pet peeves in reading the online work of other article authors. You see, far too much of the content online these days is well, uneventful and hardly has any relative information to the article niche the author is writing for.
Because of this, their articles fall short of reader expectations when they need not. Had the author merely done some deeper digging or perhaps answered the specific questions that many article readers want to know, then that piece of work would have been well received, appreciated, and the reader fulfilled. It is imperative for writers even those preparing simple online articles of under 500 words to consider these things. Why you ask? Well let's dig deeper here.
Many online readers type a question into the search engine. They are looking for answers. The author should have already asked those questions, and answered them in their article. Had they done that everyone would come out a winner. The reader would be happy to have received the information, and the author would have produced a piece worthy of being online for all the world to read. It's my sincere hope that you will please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program