ALL >> Education >> View Article
Want To Be A Good Online Article Writer - Approach It Like A Journalist!
Total Articles: 37
There is a big difference between writing a good online article for Internet consumption on a given topic or niche and writing an article from a journalistic perspective for a magazine, newspaper, or online news source. Nevertheless, the skill Incorporated in writing journalistic pieces is one that is not easily attained by a normal average everyday writer. This is something that I've learned the hard way over the years.
First, I got a D+ in journalism in junior high school, it was the worst grade in all of my schooling that I had ever achieved, or not achieved in that case. Second, it didn't matter much because later in life when I became an online article writer I realized that much of my content had nothing to do with journalism, or reporter style writing. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't. There's a lot to be learned from a journalist's perspective, and I was recently introduced to this reality by a blogger on a very popular online article directory website.
The blogger suggested that we online article writers start adding some of these strategies namely to start asking; "who, what, when, where, why, and how" when preparing our work - to "dig deeper" and ask questions. Now then, why would such a prolific article writer be so awestruck by such simple advice? Because it really hits home with one of my major pet peeves in reading the online work of other article authors. You see, far too much of the content online these days is well, uneventful and hardly has any relative information to the article niche the author is writing for.
Because of this, their articles fall short of reader expectations when they need not. Had the author merely done some deeper digging or perhaps answered the specific questions that many article readers want to know, then that piece of work would have been well received, appreciated, and the reader fulfilled. It is imperative for writers even those preparing simple online articles of under 500 words to consider these things. Why you ask? Well let's dig deeper here.
Many online readers type a question into the search engine. They are looking for answers. The author should have already asked those questions, and answered them in their article. Had they done that everyone would come out a winner. The reader would be happy to have received the information, and the author would have produced a piece worthy of being online for all the world to read. It's my sincere hope that you will please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde