ALL >> Education >> View Article
Want To Be A Good Online Article Writer - Approach It Like A Journalist!
Total Articles: 37
There is a big difference between writing a good online article for Internet consumption on a given topic or niche and writing an article from a journalistic perspective for a magazine, newspaper, or online news source. Nevertheless, the skill Incorporated in writing journalistic pieces is one that is not easily attained by a normal average everyday writer. This is something that I've learned the hard way over the years.
First, I got a D+ in journalism in junior high school, it was the worst grade in all of my schooling that I had ever achieved, or not achieved in that case. Second, it didn't matter much because later in life when I became an online article writer I realized that much of my content had nothing to do with journalism, or reporter style writing. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't. There's a lot to be learned from a journalist's perspective, and I was recently introduced to this reality by a blogger on a very popular online article directory website.
The blogger suggested that we online article writers start adding some of these strategies namely to start asking; "who, what, when, where, why, and how" when preparing our work - to "dig deeper" and ask questions. Now then, why would such a prolific article writer be so awestruck by such simple advice? Because it really hits home with one of my major pet peeves in reading the online work of other article authors. You see, far too much of the content online these days is well, uneventful and hardly has any relative information to the article niche the author is writing for.
Because of this, their articles fall short of reader expectations when they need not. Had the author merely done some deeper digging or perhaps answered the specific questions that many article readers want to know, then that piece of work would have been well received, appreciated, and the reader fulfilled. It is imperative for writers even those preparing simple online articles of under 500 words to consider these things. Why you ask? Well let's dig deeper here.
Many online readers type a question into the search engine. They are looking for answers. The author should have already asked those questions, and answered them in their article. Had they done that everyone would come out a winner. The reader would be happy to have received the information, and the author would have produced a piece worthy of being online for all the world to read. It's my sincere hope that you will please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy