ALL >> Education >> View Article
Writing Articles In Parts And Across Your Spectrum Of Free Time
Total Articles: 40
It's always been said in the online article writing world that quality is paramount, but quantity is King. The reality is you need both, and you also know your strengths and weaknesses. I know when I started writing that my grammar, spelling, and sentence structure was very good at all. Over the years it has gotten better, but it's still not up to 100%. Therefore, I am constantly working and struggling with the quality issue. I do believe on the other hand I have mastered the quantity challenge, and I am able to write quickly, efficiently, and with great abundance. Now then, let's go ahead and talk about this for second shall we?
You see, perhaps you need a strategy to help you move your game forward without sacrificing quality. Perhaps you suffer from one of those mythical challenges such as; writer's block. Believe me when I tell you it is something that is in your mind, and it is something that doesn't actually exist. Rather than trying to write an article from start to finish, why not do this. Why not create a title, and just start writing about the topic, without writing the introduction.
In other words, just write the meat of the article first. Once you've done that, save that file on your word processing program, and go start another article. You can always come back and write the introduction, after all that's only one additional paragraph trying to explain what you are going to be talking about, it's easier to write an introduction after you've already written the more pertinent parts of the work. Why after all these years would I be suggesting this now you ask?
Well, not long ago, I was on one of the blogs of your very popular and successful online article website where the blogger suggested that article authors try this method. I chuckled at first, because I've been known to do this and quite often actually. In fact, I can tell you that of the last 10 articles I've created, over half of them were written in parts, not one continuous flow. I had either written the introduction, then closed and saved the file to come back later, or I had written bits and pieces of the meat and body of the article without ever writing the conclusion or the introduction, only to come back later and complete them, edit them, and then post them online.
You see, we don't always have hours on end of free time to write articles, generally people write articles in their niche as a way to gain credibility, find like-minded people, or present ideas to the world. If you have lots of ideas, or they come to you in bits and pieces, maybe they aren't ready for complete processing yet. Maybe you have a solution in search of a problem, or maybe you have a problem in search of a solution.
Maybe a customer has asked you a question, one which you haven't answered yet, but you know the basics, and so you write that question as your title, make a few comments, and go on to something else. When you are ready you can come back and write the introduction, and in the conclusion you can follow it up, and by then you'll have quite a masterpiece article on your hands. Please consider all this and think on it.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away