ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Urban Cafe Restaurant Review – Best Multicuisine Restaurant In Delhi
Total Articles: 68
Urban Cafe - A fine sit in dining experience from the owners of Urban Pind, the place is popular for the way it blends a relaxed semi dining kind of experience with a semi formal decor. The menu is vast including Continental, Italian, Oriental, Indian, Shakes, Cocktails, etc.
Urban Cafe, Khan Market, Delhi Restaurant Review
What happens when you marry the French Baroque with a bit of street style casual look? Well, what you get is a cool chilled out place called Urban Cafe.
What happens when you make menu as expansive as the sky and yet don’t do justice to all… well, almost! Well, what you get an awesome dine-in place called Urban Cafe.
What happens if your split a restaurant into two levels; one with a slightly formal kind of sit-in area and the other a more casual stroll-in-plonk-yourself-on-a-comfortable-couch-take-a-puff-from-the-hookah and enjoy a hearty meal at the same? Well, what your experience is a wholesome yet fun dining and relaxing time at Urban Cafe.
That’s exactly what the owners of the place, Kashif Farooq and Prashant Ojha, had in mind when they decided to set up Urban Café which kind of blends the North Indian dhaba casual attitude with French semi formal décor and couples it up with a vast spread of cuisines.
This is best part about the place as it offers a vast range--Continental, Italian, Oriental, Indian, Shakes, Cocktails…etc. The best bit is that their Western menu seems just as good as their Indian one. Though some might find their biryani and kebabs a bit on the spicy side, but it is fun nonetheless.
Also check out their innovative shakes and coolers.
After the super success of Urban Pind in GK N Block, the restaurateur duo decided to go a step forward and get the international traveler to savour a world-class dining and relaxing experience. Khan market with its ready captive audience of the international kinds was the obvious choice.
The interiors of the place simply rocks for its French Baroque styling with a casual modern cafeteria feel. The place has a backlit onyx service bar, baccarat crystal chandeliers, Loius IV chairs, quilted wall panels and marble figurines.
The place is definitely trendy yet relaxed and at par with any semi formal dining place in any European city. It’s lively, upbeat, sophisticated and uber cool all at once. What’s nicer is the vast menu to pick from and coupled to it is the Indian hospitality. It is typical of Khan Market: simple almost faceless on the facade; nothing will prepare you once inside.
All in all, Urban Cafe restaurant is a chilled out place to hang out with friends.
To get more info for best restaurants in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and all major Indian cities visit Restaurant section of Buzzintown (dot) com.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. 5 Fun Facts You Should Know About Bubble Tea
Author: Rosario Berry
2. Where Does Bubble Tea In New York And New Jersey Originate From?
Author: Rosario Berry
3. Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Huge Success
Author: Kanchan Das
4. How To Choose A Cheap Herbal Vaporizer That’s Right For You
Author: Benjamin Winterburn
5. Confused With The Menu For Your Birthday Party? Try Wood Fired Pizza!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
6. Tips And Tricks For Mastering Vaping With Salt Juice Flavors
Author: Gaius Monteyro
7. How To Get Sports And Cooking Camps For Kids In San Francisco
Author: Craig Arnold
8. Can You Eat Tea Leaves? If So, Here’s How And Why?
Author: Vipul Makwana
9. Surprising Health Benefits Of Regular Wine (moderate) Consumption
Author: Vicky Mamoria
10. Meet Your Cooking Related Needs In An Effortless Manner While Using These Cooking Accessories!
Author: Steve Mize
11. South Indian Cuisine: Much More Than Idlis & Dosas
12. Smoked Cheese Market By Product Type, Expert Opinion, Technology, End User Application, Major Driver
Author: Akash Shahu
13. Benefits Of Eating Healthy Food
14. Benefits Of Pure Desi Ghee
Author: Priyanka Awasthi
15. Buy Chocolates Online From Kanan Devan