ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Latest Technologies And Ideas In Parking Tiles
Total Articles: 72
If you think that parking space is nothing more than an extra space to keep your vehicles and don’t need must thought, you need a rethink. You would be surprised to know that these tiles go through lots of abrasion - from daily chafing by vehicles to chemical agents used to wash off grime, grease and fuel. This is why, it is important to pay attention to detail while selecting parking tiles for your home, office or commercial space.
Types of parking tiles
The basic requirement of parking tiles is to bear the weight of cars, trucks and other large weights for years. For this purpose, parking tiles are more durable and longer lasting than normal floor tiles. We have discussed some of the commonly available tiles available as well as their merits and demerits here.
- The most effective garage tiles available are interlocking plastic tiles that use a loop to peg system. These tiles are resistant to grease, oil, fuel and chemical also; making them ideal for all sorts of parking. The shelf life of these tiles is 15 years. Tiles made from polyvinyl and polypropylene are anti-skid in nature.
- Slate stone tiles are also used in parking. Stone tiles with texture are more popular as they are more resistant to skidding. These are the most attractive tiles and come in an array of colors and textures.
- You must have seen bright rubber flooring in some schools and gymnasiums; this looks fancy and helps bear weight of exercise and play equipment nicely. Moreover they protect from injuries. These tiles are also used as parking tiles in many areas such as warehouses, hangars and petrol pumps. The only demerit is using outside means permanent tire marks on them which robs them off their beauty. Also, they are not as durable as stone and plastic tiles. However, they are very good for protecting the concrete strips below them.
Which are the most popular parking tiles?
Since almost all tiles use anti-skid technologies and are durable, and have their own merits and demerits, it becomes very difficult to choose the right tiles. We advise to seek a local expert or manufacturer, explain your project requirements (will you be experiencing heavy traffic or load), discuss the weather considerations (do you live in dry area or humid area), so on and so forth and you will get the idea. In most cases, stone tiles should do the trick. This is because despite being on a bit expensive side, they offer so many attractive options, that you end up choosing them. If you are going to put a lot of weight or machinery over the tiles, than we suggest you cover the flooring with rubber tiles as an added protection.
Why is attention to detail important in parking tile selection?
New technologies and ideas improve the quality of floor tiles and make them very tough and resilient. Moreover they are easy to clean and require almost zero maintenance. Low quality tiles not only come off easily and get marked easily but also they make the parking lot unattractive. Bright tiles, that are easy to clean not only make your parking space more attractive but also a lot bigger.
It is always advisable to consider maintenance, anti-skid technology, cleaning, climate suitability etc. while selecting parking tiles. Once you have checked off on all these determinants, the last thing you have to think about is your budget and the final appearance and you are done!
Pavit Ceramics Pvt Ltd is a leading manufacturing company for vitrified tiles in india( http://www.pavits.com ), supplying their products across the world. Company's product range includes many different types tiles like parking tile( http://www.pavits.com/GRANIT-products.aspx ) which are one the high demanding tiles in shopping malls, commercial complex, multiplex cinema theatre etc
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India