ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Renting A Holiday Home In Hua Hin - What You Need To Know
Total Articles: 3
Hua Hin is a quaint beach town in central Thailand just two hours drive Southwest of Bangkok.
Hua Hin is a quaint beach town in central Thailand just two hours drive Southwest of Bangkok. Hua Hin's legacy as a vacation destination dates back to the early 20th century when HM King Prajadhipok established the Thai Royal Family's summer palace on a hill overlooking the town.
Unlike Pattaya, which is renowned for its nightlife and bars, Hua Hin has a very relaxed pace and is frequented by those who wish to experience its calm, beauty and culture. Visitors opting for a longer Hua Hin vacation often prefer renting a holiday home over booking a hotel room, and since owning a Hua Hin holiday home is very common among affluent Thais, there's no shortage of villas, condos and furnished apartments to choose from.
Hua Hin Holiday Home Amenities
Hua Hin holiday homes typically come fully furnished will all the facilities you'd expect from a vacation home: cable TV, refrigerator, internet connection, parking, etc. A Pool and gym access are the norm as well, although their quality and location are unsurprisingly reflected in rental costs. In the case of private homes and villas further amenities such as additional sleeping suites, a barbecue, and a jacuzzi etc. are often on offer.
Hua Hin Vacation Attractions
Hua Hin offers a variety of beaches, restaurants and retail outlets. The town and its environs offer ample opportunities for daily excursions. Be sure to check out the hilltop Buddhist temple, street markets, vineyards and the railway station, one of Thailand's oldest and most beautiful platforms. If you're planning a family vacation with younger children you may enjoy visiting the Vana Nava, Blackmountain or Santorini water parks, or any of the other family-friendly attractions around town.
Hua Hin Vacation and Holiday Home Tips
Like most of Thailand Hua Hin is a pleasant holiday destination all year long, although the high season is generally considered to be during the cool season from November to February. Hua Hin is small enough to make getting around town easy, and there are ample transportation options available for those wishing to visit the surrounding countryside. Renting a car is very much optional, and should be considered carefully because Thailand is a right-side-driver country, and the roads can be hectic...
Finding a holiday home or vacation rental condo is easy enough via the standard channels, and increasingly more and more of these properties are available for direct booking online. Savvy travelers can find decent deals on Airbnb and the like, however for the largest variety of Hua Hin holiday homes and the best prices, be sure to check out Thai vacation home portal Pompome.com, which specializes in Hua Hin deals and has over 400 properties on offer in for this town alone.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson