ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Renting A Holiday Home In Hua Hin - What You Need To Know
Total Articles: 3
Hua Hin is a quaint beach town in central Thailand just two hours drive Southwest of Bangkok.
Hua Hin is a quaint beach town in central Thailand just two hours drive Southwest of Bangkok. Hua Hin's legacy as a vacation destination dates back to the early 20th century when HM King Prajadhipok established the Thai Royal Family's summer palace on a hill overlooking the town.
Unlike Pattaya, which is renowned for its nightlife and bars, Hua Hin has a very relaxed pace and is frequented by those who wish to experience its calm, beauty and culture. Visitors opting for a longer Hua Hin vacation often prefer renting a holiday home over booking a hotel room, and since owning a Hua Hin holiday home is very common among affluent Thais, there's no shortage of villas, condos and furnished apartments to choose from.
Hua Hin Holiday Home Amenities
Hua Hin holiday homes typically come fully furnished will all the facilities you'd expect from a vacation home: cable TV, refrigerator, internet connection, parking, etc. A Pool and gym access are the norm as well, although their quality and location are unsurprisingly reflected in rental costs. In the case of private homes and villas further amenities such as additional sleeping suites, a barbecue, and a jacuzzi etc. are often on offer.
Hua Hin Vacation Attractions
Hua Hin offers a variety of beaches, restaurants and retail outlets. The town and its environs offer ample opportunities for daily excursions. Be sure to check out the hilltop Buddhist temple, street markets, vineyards and the railway station, one of Thailand's oldest and most beautiful platforms. If you're planning a family vacation with younger children you may enjoy visiting the Vana Nava, Blackmountain or Santorini water parks, or any of the other family-friendly attractions around town.
Hua Hin Vacation and Holiday Home Tips
Like most of Thailand Hua Hin is a pleasant holiday destination all year long, although the high season is generally considered to be during the cool season from November to February. Hua Hin is small enough to make getting around town easy, and there are ample transportation options available for those wishing to visit the surrounding countryside. Renting a car is very much optional, and should be considered carefully because Thailand is a right-side-driver country, and the roads can be hectic...
Finding a holiday home or vacation rental condo is easy enough via the standard channels, and increasingly more and more of these properties are available for direct booking online. Savvy travelers can find decent deals on Airbnb and the like, however for the largest variety of Hua Hin holiday homes and the best prices, be sure to check out Thai vacation home portal Pompome.com, which specializes in Hua Hin deals and has over 400 properties on offer in for this town alone.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah