ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Renting A Holiday Home In Hua Hin - What You Need To Know
Total Articles: 3
Hua Hin is a quaint beach town in central Thailand just two hours drive Southwest of Bangkok.
Hua Hin is a quaint beach town in central Thailand just two hours drive Southwest of Bangkok. Hua Hin's legacy as a vacation destination dates back to the early 20th century when HM King Prajadhipok established the Thai Royal Family's summer palace on a hill overlooking the town.
Unlike Pattaya, which is renowned for its nightlife and bars, Hua Hin has a very relaxed pace and is frequented by those who wish to experience its calm, beauty and culture. Visitors opting for a longer Hua Hin vacation often prefer renting a holiday home over booking a hotel room, and since owning a Hua Hin holiday home is very common among affluent Thais, there's no shortage of villas, condos and furnished apartments to choose from.
Hua Hin Holiday Home Amenities
Hua Hin holiday homes typically come fully furnished will all the facilities you'd expect from a vacation home: cable TV, refrigerator, internet connection, parking, etc. A Pool and gym access are the norm as well, although their quality and location are unsurprisingly reflected in rental costs. In the case of private homes and villas further amenities such as additional sleeping suites, a barbecue, and a jacuzzi etc. are often on offer.
Hua Hin Vacation Attractions
Hua Hin offers a variety of beaches, restaurants and retail outlets. The town and its environs offer ample opportunities for daily excursions. Be sure to check out the hilltop Buddhist temple, street markets, vineyards and the railway station, one of Thailand's oldest and most beautiful platforms. If you're planning a family vacation with younger children you may enjoy visiting the Vana Nava, Blackmountain or Santorini water parks, or any of the other family-friendly attractions around town.
Hua Hin Vacation and Holiday Home Tips
Like most of Thailand Hua Hin is a pleasant holiday destination all year long, although the high season is generally considered to be during the cool season from November to February. Hua Hin is small enough to make getting around town easy, and there are ample transportation options available for those wishing to visit the surrounding countryside. Renting a car is very much optional, and should be considered carefully because Thailand is a right-side-driver country, and the roads can be hectic...
Finding a holiday home or vacation rental condo is easy enough via the standard channels, and increasingly more and more of these properties are available for direct booking online. Savvy travelers can find decent deals on Airbnb and the like, however for the largest variety of Hua Hin holiday homes and the best prices, be sure to check out Thai vacation home portal Pompome.com, which specializes in Hua Hin deals and has over 400 properties on offer in for this town alone.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus