ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Interesting Facts About Mallorca
Total Articles: 33
Have you already decided to spend your holidays in Mallorca? Do you still need any tips? Don´t worry, we made a special list of places and attractions you should know before your arrival. Mallorca is the biggest of the Balearic Islands with the capital of Palma. It is one of the most popular holiday destinations.
For sure the biggest attraction of Mallorca is the coast with a great number of beaches. Some of them are considered to be the best beaches in Europe. But if you feel like doing something more, apart from sunbathing, there are lots of attractions. With http://www.muchosol.co.uk/holidays/holiday-rentals-mallorca-e21/ everything is easy.
In the West there is undoubtedly one of the most popular places on the island. You can't miss the visit in the Drach Caves. Every day there are about 4.000 tourists. These caves were discovered in 1896 by a French speleologist Eduardo Martel. It is a spectacular place with fantastic forms of stalactites and stalagmites. The temperature inside is about 20 degrees so it is not cold. Each sightseeing takes one hour. In the end of the route there is the Martel Lake which is considered to be one of the biggest underground lakes in the world. It is 177m long and 30m wide. Thanks to the http://www.muchosol.co.uk/holidays/holiday-rentals-mallorca-e21/ you have an opportunity to discover this amazing place.
If you want to see the strangest building on the island, you should go to the Katmandu Park with “Casa al revés” (Upside down House). This house is full of surprises. The lift will take you a few meters under the ground to the house foundations. There are many attractions like the ice cave, interactive aquarium etc. You will spend here really nice time.
In every village on the island there are local markets where you can buy fresh fruit and vegetables. It is a great opportunity to try new tastes. You can also get some typical wine of this zone. Don't forget to check the day when the market is open.
These are only some of many attractions of Mallorca. For sure, during your holiday stay you will have an amazing time. You can go to the beach, visit the caves, discover the architecture and enjoy great taste of local products.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus