ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Interesting Facts About Mallorca
Total Articles: 33
Have you already decided to spend your holidays in Mallorca? Do you still need any tips? Don´t worry, we made a special list of places and attractions you should know before your arrival. Mallorca is the biggest of the Balearic Islands with the capital of Palma. It is one of the most popular holiday destinations.
For sure the biggest attraction of Mallorca is the coast with a great number of beaches. Some of them are considered to be the best beaches in Europe. But if you feel like doing something more, apart from sunbathing, there are lots of attractions. With http://www.muchosol.co.uk/holidays/holiday-rentals-mallorca-e21/ everything is easy.
In the West there is undoubtedly one of the most popular places on the island. You can't miss the visit in the Drach Caves. Every day there are about 4.000 tourists. These caves were discovered in 1896 by a French speleologist Eduardo Martel. It is a spectacular place with fantastic forms of stalactites and stalagmites. The temperature inside is about 20 degrees so it is not cold. Each sightseeing takes one hour. In the end of the route there is the Martel Lake which is considered to be one of the biggest underground lakes in the world. It is 177m long and 30m wide. Thanks to the http://www.muchosol.co.uk/holidays/holiday-rentals-mallorca-e21/ you have an opportunity to discover this amazing place.
If you want to see the strangest building on the island, you should go to the Katmandu Park with “Casa al revés” (Upside down House). This house is full of surprises. The lift will take you a few meters under the ground to the house foundations. There are many attractions like the ice cave, interactive aquarium etc. You will spend here really nice time.
In every village on the island there are local markets where you can buy fresh fruit and vegetables. It is a great opportunity to try new tastes. You can also get some typical wine of this zone. Don't forget to check the day when the market is open.
These are only some of many attractions of Mallorca. For sure, during your holiday stay you will have an amazing time. You can go to the beach, visit the caves, discover the architecture and enjoy great taste of local products.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson