ALL >> Health >> View Article
Breast Implant Surgery
Total Articles: 137
Most women are unsatisfied with their breast, hence the need to use fake breasts. The benefits of getting breast augmentation surgery are well known to many. More and more women are now turning towards this form of breast enhancement. Despite some encountered dangerous missteps, breast implants are now safer than ever before.
Breast implant surgery is the most effective and efficient way to get bigger breasts. There is absolutely no other way to create the same kind of dramatic changes that breast implants can make. A woman can go from AA to a C cup within just a few hours. Due to technological advancements, the latest generation of breast implants feels even more natural than before. At the same time, surgeons are able to employ techniques that leave very small scars. This method offers women instant gratification and results. Almost everybody has heard of one or more horror stories of breast implants rupturing, shifting or somehow going wrong. Inserting implants is a major surgery and should be treated as such. Breast implants can go wrong due to:
Anesthesia: Every year, people die from mistakes made by anesthetists. Although anesthetists are usually very highly trained professionals, mistakes can still happen.
Infection: Infection is a risk of any surgery, no matter how small the surgery is. An infection during breast implant surgery would almost certainly necessitate the immediate removal of the implant.
Rupturing implants: The risk of breast implant ruptures will always be there for the rest of one’s life. This would be a medical emergency and perhaps life threatening.
Recovery time: You will not be able to resume your normal activities for sometime after the surgery. Even after you are up and around, you will still need to wear specially padded bras and take painkillers to reduce the pain and discomfort of the breast implants.
Difficulty of mammography: Breast implants make mammography and as a results therefore, the detection of breast abnormalities and tumors becomes more difficult. The level of difficulty is however decreased if you for a submuscular breast implant.
Despite the many challenges associated with breast implants, they are still the most viable tool for breast augmentation. It is because of these challenges that we strongly recommend that breast implants should only be considered as a last resort.
Breast implant surgery is an expensive affair. It may cost between $3, 500-$10, 000. There are some companies that will help you finance the breast implant surgery or offer a loan against the cost of the surgery. Your plastic surgeon may offer information about financing. You should also pay attention to interest rates because medical financing is often offered at only relatively high interest rates. You should also keep in mind the likelihood of complications a few years down the road; you’ll have to pay for those procedures too.
The risks of breast implants include the following:
• The implants can rapture during mammography
• Breast implants may make routine self examinations and mammography more difficult. More views are necessary meaning more and more radiation each time.
• Implant rapture can go undetected and silicon is known to migrate through the lymph system and has been found in the brains, spinal fluid, ovaries, livers and other body organs.
• Implants are not lifetime devices and may need to be replaced (even without systemic problems) more than once a decade. This means that implant surgery will require maintenance surgery.
• Infections are possible at any time, including fungal and antibiotic resistant bacterial infections.
• The loss of breast sensation is often experienced, especially around the nipple area has been reported as well as hyper-sensitivity to touch.
• Capsular contracture can be very uncomfortable to the point of severe pain as well as deformation of the breast all together. Correction of this disorder may involve removing the implants all together.
• Quite a number of women experience severe necrosis as well as other forms of breast tissue loss.
• Many women have experienced serious autoimmune diseases during post implantation including: rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, multiple sclerosis, Sjogrens Syndrome (for example, this may include experiencing or having a dried mouth, eyes, etc.), and also lupus.
• Health insurance carriers are now continually denying to provide cover for implanted (and ex planted) women.
• The breast implants also negatively affect the ability to produce milk for breast-feeding among some women.
For more information on Breastoptions and Perfectcurves Visit Today - www.breastoptions.com/
Health Articles1. Nutritious Food - Some Smart And Healthy Foods To Stay Fit
Author: Vidya Jayaram
2. Best Hair Transplant In Odisha.
Author: Aesthetica Clinics
3. Using Ultrasound To Assess Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
4. Tips To Find A Top Quality Hospital For Your Maternal Care
Author: James Stevenson
5. 3 Organic Oils For Massage That Rejuvenates Your Soul!
Author: Bryan Loo
6. Choose The Right Mattress For Sound Sleep.
7. Dme Billing Software To Automate Your Dme Billing
8. Huge Quantity Of Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
9. Things You Need To Know When Buying Water Ionizer
Author: Hydrate Global
10. What Things To Expect When Looking For Infertility Treatments
11. Benefits Of Psychotherapy Treatments
12. How To Handle Teen Anger Management At Home
13. Going Back To Stress Management Basics
14. Dealing With Anxiety Disorders - What Is Best For You?
15. Controlling Stress By Cultivating Top Management Tips