ALL >> Business >> View Article
Enjoy Plenty Of Benefits With Your Green Card
Total Articles: 2
In US, if you are a holder of Green card, it means that you are eligible to become the permanent citizen here. Consequently, you can enjoy huge scale of benefits with this card. The government of US provides plenty of social security benefits to the card holders. Therefore, once you receive the card, you will be able to apply for these benefits. These benefits are mainly available because you pay taxes, which in turn make you earn the credits. You need to have an income of at least $1160 in order to earn 1 credit. With 40 credits, you can be eligible for the social security benefits.
Social Security Taxes:
In order to enjoy the social security benefits, you will have to earn and pay social security taxes for 10 years. Your dependents will also be entitled to these benefits. Well, the best thing about this card is that it will not affect your citizenship in your original country of birth. You are also entitled to work in both public and private sectors. At the same time, if you want you can also start your own business. After retirement, you can qualify for the social security benefits. These are indeed great options available to you.
Program for Immigrants:
If you are an immigrant and want to invest in any business in US, you will require the EB-5 visa. This means employment based immigration programs that are rightly conducted by the government of USA. This is the visa that you might hold before getting your permanent citizenship status. The entire procedure associated with the program has to be completed before acquiring the green cards. This investment on part of the immigrant proves to be quite helpful. It also benefits the economic development of the country, as a whole. However, if you want to get this visa, you will have to invest at least $1, 000,000 in any US commercial enterprise.
Ten Full-Time Jobs:
While you have applied for this visa and invest in any enterprise, one of the most important things that you need to remember is the creation of jobs. The enterprise in which you invest should create at least 10 full- time jobs directly from the investment. Moreover, the jobs should also be filled by the US citizens for a minimum period of 10 years. Therefore, make sure that you are aware of all the necessary details before the investment.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.