ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education (bachelor's In Instructional Technology Degree)
Total Articles: 215
The goals of the Technology Education Department are to:
• Provide technological literacy for all students. To that end, the curriculum will comply, to the maximum extent possible, with the Content Standards published by the International Technology Education Association. These standards represent the best thinking available, and were produced through the interaction of hundreds of talented professionals from all walks of life.
• Provide superior training for public school technology teachers through maintenance of modern facilities and standards-based curriculum.
• Provide in-service training opportunities for teachers in the field.
• Provide career-change opportunities for adults through customized learning.
The instructional technology (IT) emphasis serves both professional educators and those involved in instructional design, development and training in government, health and private sectors.
The degree provides individuals with the specialized knowledge and skills to apply today's technologies toward reaching instructional/training goals within their work settings.
Technology is a vital source of managing environmental systems (e.g., computer networking), processing information (e.g., electronic communications, social networking) and training and instruction (e.g., performance-based skills).
The instructional technology emphasis is aimed at helping students pursue a career in various settings, whether in education or in other private/governmental areas.
The IT emphasis provides students with a background in three different areas.
• develop technology systems and/or instructional programs to assist organizations with technology skill acquisition
• acquire concepts-related programming, networking, telecommunications and related skills
• develop a background in digital multimedia and Web-based production
The mission of the undergraduate program is to equip students with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and work ethics essential for initial employment in the technological environment of today's business world.
Students will obtain a broad, general education; develop a conceptual understanding of business, administration and technology and how these elements apply to and affect society; and demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of the best professional practices of the office administration field.
• Apply design skills toward the development of a project and/or program
• Develop effective instructional or training materials using a variety of technology tools.
• Apply various software and hardware to develop technology-based projects.
• Demonstrate oral and written communication skills that will assist in future professional development in technology-related fields.
• Demonstrate knowledge of legal, ethical, and social issues concerning technology integration.
Top Bachelors Degree in Instructional Technology Programs
Core bachelors degree instructional technology classes in subjects including computer applications in education, writing for the web and developmental learning environment using information technology, are normally offered at the undergraduate level. And elective courses in areas including professional ethics, teaching and learning with multimedia and special education: k to 12 are offered by schools.
Programs offer concentrations in areas including:
• Computers in Education
• Instructional Technology
• Instructional Technology and Design
The following types of programs are available:
• Bachelor of Science in Instructional Technology
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning