ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education (bachelor's In Instructional Technology Degree)
Total Articles: 215
The goals of the Technology Education Department are to:
• Provide technological literacy for all students. To that end, the curriculum will comply, to the maximum extent possible, with the Content Standards published by the International Technology Education Association. These standards represent the best thinking available, and were produced through the interaction of hundreds of talented professionals from all walks of life.
• Provide superior training for public school technology teachers through maintenance of modern facilities and standards-based curriculum.
• Provide in-service training opportunities for teachers in the field.
• Provide career-change opportunities for adults through customized learning.
The instructional technology (IT) emphasis serves both professional educators and those involved in instructional design, development and training in government, health and private sectors.
The degree provides individuals with the specialized knowledge and skills to apply today's technologies toward reaching instructional/training goals within their work settings.
Technology is a vital source of managing environmental systems (e.g., computer networking), processing information (e.g., electronic communications, social networking) and training and instruction (e.g., performance-based skills).
The instructional technology emphasis is aimed at helping students pursue a career in various settings, whether in education or in other private/governmental areas.
The IT emphasis provides students with a background in three different areas.
• develop technology systems and/or instructional programs to assist organizations with technology skill acquisition
• acquire concepts-related programming, networking, telecommunications and related skills
• develop a background in digital multimedia and Web-based production
The mission of the undergraduate program is to equip students with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and work ethics essential for initial employment in the technological environment of today's business world.
Students will obtain a broad, general education; develop a conceptual understanding of business, administration and technology and how these elements apply to and affect society; and demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of the best professional practices of the office administration field.
• Apply design skills toward the development of a project and/or program
• Develop effective instructional or training materials using a variety of technology tools.
• Apply various software and hardware to develop technology-based projects.
• Demonstrate oral and written communication skills that will assist in future professional development in technology-related fields.
• Demonstrate knowledge of legal, ethical, and social issues concerning technology integration.
Top Bachelors Degree in Instructional Technology Programs
Core bachelors degree instructional technology classes in subjects including computer applications in education, writing for the web and developmental learning environment using information technology, are normally offered at the undergraduate level. And elective courses in areas including professional ethics, teaching and learning with multimedia and special education: k to 12 are offered by schools.
Programs offer concentrations in areas including:
• Computers in Education
• Instructional Technology
• Instructional Technology and Design
The following types of programs are available:
• Bachelor of Science in Instructional Technology
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. Want To Improve Your Brand Visibility Buy Private School Data Lists From School Data Lists
2. Best Selenium Training, Online Institute In Hyderabad Bangalore
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Ameerpet
4. What Does Your Texas Or Pennsylvania Online Real Estate Course Need To Have?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Why Are People Taking Their New York Or California Real Estate License Course Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Rpa – What Do You Need To Know
7. 5 Countries Where You Can Earn A Living While Studying
Author: Pranati Roy
8. Which Are The Best Bba Colleges In India?
Author: ies online12
9. What Are The Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore?
10. How Is Jain University, Bangalore? How Are The Faculty, Placements, The Campus And The Overall Facto
11. How To Prepare For Neet
Author: Kriti Chopra
12. How To Be A Better Learner
Author: Aadarsh Agarwal
13. How To Master The Art Of Assignment Writing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Tiana Crush
14. Optimize Your Hospital’s - Digital Marketing Strategy 2018
Author: Ajay Kumar
15. Learn Cpr At Your Convenience With An Online Cpr Class
Author: Christopher Bayer