ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education (bachelor's In Instructional Technology Degree)
Total Articles: 215
The goals of the Technology Education Department are to:
• Provide technological literacy for all students. To that end, the curriculum will comply, to the maximum extent possible, with the Content Standards published by the International Technology Education Association. These standards represent the best thinking available, and were produced through the interaction of hundreds of talented professionals from all walks of life.
• Provide superior training for public school technology teachers through maintenance of modern facilities and standards-based curriculum.
• Provide in-service training opportunities for teachers in the field.
• Provide career-change opportunities for adults through customized learning.
The instructional technology (IT) emphasis serves both professional educators and those involved in instructional design, development and training in government, health and private sectors.
The degree provides individuals with the specialized knowledge and skills to apply today's technologies toward reaching instructional/training goals within their work settings.
Technology is a vital source of managing environmental systems (e.g., computer networking), processing information (e.g., electronic communications, social networking) and training and instruction (e.g., performance-based skills).
The instructional technology emphasis is aimed at helping students pursue a career in various settings, whether in education or in other private/governmental areas.
The IT emphasis provides students with a background in three different areas.
• develop technology systems and/or instructional programs to assist organizations with technology skill acquisition
• acquire concepts-related programming, networking, telecommunications and related skills
• develop a background in digital multimedia and Web-based production
The mission of the undergraduate program is to equip students with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and work ethics essential for initial employment in the technological environment of today's business world.
Students will obtain a broad, general education; develop a conceptual understanding of business, administration and technology and how these elements apply to and affect society; and demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of the best professional practices of the office administration field.
• Apply design skills toward the development of a project and/or program
• Develop effective instructional or training materials using a variety of technology tools.
• Apply various software and hardware to develop technology-based projects.
• Demonstrate oral and written communication skills that will assist in future professional development in technology-related fields.
• Demonstrate knowledge of legal, ethical, and social issues concerning technology integration.
Top Bachelors Degree in Instructional Technology Programs
Core bachelors degree instructional technology classes in subjects including computer applications in education, writing for the web and developmental learning environment using information technology, are normally offered at the undergraduate level. And elective courses in areas including professional ethics, teaching and learning with multimedia and special education: k to 12 are offered by schools.
Programs offer concentrations in areas including:
• Computers in Education
• Instructional Technology
• Instructional Technology and Design
The following types of programs are available:
• Bachelor of Science in Instructional Technology
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation