ALL >> Education >> View Article
Online Education (bachelor's In Instructional Technology Degree)
Total Articles: 215
The goals of the Technology Education Department are to:
• Provide technological literacy for all students. To that end, the curriculum will comply, to the maximum extent possible, with the Content Standards published by the International Technology Education Association. These standards represent the best thinking available, and were produced through the interaction of hundreds of talented professionals from all walks of life.
• Provide superior training for public school technology teachers through maintenance of modern facilities and standards-based curriculum.
• Provide in-service training opportunities for teachers in the field.
• Provide career-change opportunities for adults through customized learning.
The instructional technology (IT) emphasis serves both professional educators and those involved in instructional design, development and training in government, health and private sectors.
The degree provides individuals with the specialized knowledge and skills to apply today's technologies toward reaching instructional/training goals within their work settings.
Technology is a vital source of managing environmental systems (e.g., computer networking), processing information (e.g., electronic communications, social networking) and training and instruction (e.g., performance-based skills).
The instructional technology emphasis is aimed at helping students pursue a career in various settings, whether in education or in other private/governmental areas.
The IT emphasis provides students with a background in three different areas.
• develop technology systems and/or instructional programs to assist organizations with technology skill acquisition
• acquire concepts-related programming, networking, telecommunications and related skills
• develop a background in digital multimedia and Web-based production
The mission of the undergraduate program is to equip students with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and work ethics essential for initial employment in the technological environment of today's business world.
Students will obtain a broad, general education; develop a conceptual understanding of business, administration and technology and how these elements apply to and affect society; and demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of the best professional practices of the office administration field.
• Apply design skills toward the development of a project and/or program
• Develop effective instructional or training materials using a variety of technology tools.
• Apply various software and hardware to develop technology-based projects.
• Demonstrate oral and written communication skills that will assist in future professional development in technology-related fields.
• Demonstrate knowledge of legal, ethical, and social issues concerning technology integration.
Top Bachelors Degree in Instructional Technology Programs
Core bachelors degree instructional technology classes in subjects including computer applications in education, writing for the web and developmental learning environment using information technology, are normally offered at the undergraduate level. And elective courses in areas including professional ethics, teaching and learning with multimedia and special education: k to 12 are offered by schools.
Programs offer concentrations in areas including:
• Computers in Education
• Instructional Technology
• Instructional Technology and Design
The following types of programs are available:
• Bachelor of Science in Instructional Technology
You May Qualify For Financial Aid.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma