ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Benefits Of Cannabinoids For Improved Health
Total Articles: 153
Ever since the mid 70s, medical scientists have been well aware of the beneficial effects of cannabinoid compounds over cancerous tissue. Thanks to modern technology, over a dozen research conducted during the past few years have been able to partially reveal just how it really works. Yet cannabis is still not endorsed by pharmaceutical companies as a cancer cure, and since it is not promoted through popular channels, very few individuals are aware of its advantages. Consequently, it is not desired as an alternative to disfiguring chemotherapy along with other harmful drugs.
Laboratory tests conducted in 2008 by a group of scientists created as a joint research effort between Spain, France and Italy, and published within the Journal Of Medical Investigation, showed that the actual active ingredient in cannabis, known as tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, could work as a cure for brain cancer by inducing human glioma cell death through stimulation of autophagy.
The study concluded that via the exact same biochemical process THC could terminate multiple types of cancers, affecting various tissue in the body. Other research indicates that cannabinoids may work by various mechanisms, including inhibiting cell development, inducing cell dying, and inhibiting tumor metastasis.
What is amazing is the fact that while cannabinoids effectively focus on and kill malignant cells, they do not impact healthy, normal cells and may actually protect them against mobile death. Moreover, cannabinoids will also be researched for their pain-modulation as well as anti-inflammatory abilities as they bind to special receptors in the brain, much like opioid types that are commonly prescribed today.
Further proof to support the effects of cannabis extract upon malignant cells originates from the real life experience with individuals who have successfully conquer cancer by using cannabis oil. Examples include a patient, who managed to totally cure his skin cancer by simply applying marijuana oil onto the affected areas of the skin, as well as an additional, who recovered from a severe head injury using hemp oil.
Among the cannabinoids that has displayed incredible medical properties is actually cannabidiol, or CBD - a non-psychoactive compound that's regarded by some as the medical discovery of the 21st century, and with valid reason. Research indicates that CBD can relieve withdrawal leading to convulsions, reduce inflammation, lower anxiety and suppress nausea, while also inhibiting cancer development. Additionally, CBD has displayed neuroprotective properties, relieving symptoms of dystonia and proving just as effective as normal antipsychotics in the treatment of schizophrenia.
Exactly what stands out is that from the vast amount of study and data available, as well as the personal experiences of cancer survivors, is the fact that no chemotherapy currently being used medically can match the non-toxic anti-carcinogenic and anti-tumorigenic effects of these natural plant compounds.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Iphone 7plus Repair Manchester
2. Try Energy Efficient Lighting For Commercial Buildings – Future Lighting System
Author: Abhi Sharma
3. Here's A Quick Way To Solve A Problem With Iphone Screen Replacement
Author: Zane Shoebridge
4. Rechargeable Led Road Flares – Durable And Reusable Smart Option
5. Car Door Projector - A New And Fashionable Additional Feature For The Car
6. Where To Find Your Lost Devices
Author: Ross Barkely
7. New Iphone 8 Leaks Features And Details
Author: Hours Tv
8. Htc Screen Repair Liverpool /htcrepairing.uk
9. Intelligent Transportation System (its) Market Is Estimated To Attain Usd 38.68 Billion By 2020
Author: Robyn Gom
10. Dell Laptop Repair London
11. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Screen Repair A Bhrideanach
12. Dell Service Centre Liverpool
13. Mobile Apps Safeguarding: Implementation Of Security In The App Development Procedure
Author: Deepanjan Goswami
14. Some Tips Regarding Commercial Structural Inspection In Fort Lauderdale
Author: Jayden Joshua
15. Embedded System Market Size To Exceed $214.39 Billion By 2020
Author: Robyn G