ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
In-cab Computer- Latest Computer Technology In Industrial Automation
Total Articles: 150
In-Cab Computer systems are small circuit boards that have all the components necessary to function as a complete digital computer. We do not see them often and when we do, we have a hard time recognizing them. However, most of us must have used an in cab-computer in one form of another. These components are often embedded in cell phones, fax and industrial transports, GPS receiver’s electronic products that use in modern technology.
Literally speaking, electronics products are not the largest market for in-cab computers. They find wider use in industrial applications. Such processors are called industrial automated processors. They are very easy to use. These excellent devices are used to make things easy and simple.
Most of these in cab computers are embedded in industrial machines that perform complex tasks, while others are arranged in a rank mount format and are used for data acquisition and processing, as well as in product and development. In-cab automations are installed by certified technicians who thoroughly understand electronic registers, meters, tank gauges, inner valves, cargo pumps etc.
This fuel delivery computer interfaced to an electronic register and also to the trucks additive injection system. There is an electronic driver log and connection to the trucks engine, breaks, speedometer, and odometer fed driver behavior, chassis telemetric and customer delivery data to the back office via satellite.
In cab computer have some wonderful specifications that includes;
1. It has a complete asset management
2. This reliable interface with all trucks systems
3. The system has a complete product reconciliation between fuel loaded and delivered
4. The device has a real time coordination between truck and back offices systems
Industrial fuel delivery computer is different than your regular home or office desktop machines. They are even quite different from other on board automations embedded in electronic goods. They differentiate by their industrial functions. Industrial machines are usually designed to perform a solitary task, unlike desktop monitors that are for multitasking.
However, they are used in industrial procedures, industrial on board automations are specifically designed to withstand various industrial factors such as shocks, vibrations, humidity, electromagnetic interference, radio frequency interference, dust, flash and mist.
In addition, when ordered with optional procontrol2 handheld system the operator is required to scan a customer tank mounted RFID tag prior pump engagements. The customers address and account information is automatically displayed as the truck enters the customer’s yard. The driver confirms location and prepares to make his delivery. The operator can scan the RFID tag attached to the customer’s tank and the tag data is wirelessly back to the truck up to 1000ft away. These are really user friendly. These devices are made with easy operation regulations.
This is true that most of the industrial in cab automations are manufactured by reputed companies that use them. There are several reasons for this. First, industrial automations are often used for company-specific applications, so companies find it more practical to hire engineers to manufacture their own machines rather than let another companies manufacture fuel delivery automations for them.
BASE Engineering designs excellent fuel delivery computer technology for different petroleum fleet management. Since 1996 over 50,000 BASE systems have been employed around the globe to increase job safety and productivity. As a result of this design effort we have the confidence to offer a four year, no hassle, and replacement warranty on every in-cab computer we manufacture.For more information please visit www.baseng.com
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff