ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Holiday In Barcelona Villas
Total Articles: 13
If you're planning a vacation in Spain with a group of family and friends, a villa rental is a great option. Apart from the great cost-sharing benefits, you also get to spend quality time with the people you love being with.Barcelona is probably on your itinerary. Apart from being a fun city, with plenty of things to do and see, ranging from historic monuments to Barcelona's famous football club and museum, restaurants, night-life, shopping and day trips to nearby locations are the big attractions here.
It's a great idea to plan your vacation round a special event or festival. A special birthday, anniversary, Christmas and New Year or just a family get-together are all occasions to celebrate in style and a top-class villa rental can be icing on the cake! Another alternative is to rent a villa just outside Barcelona, where the rents are slightly cheaper.
For instance, in Sitges, which is just 30 km away, you can get a large, all-inclusive, fully equipped and serviced villa with a private pool and verdant garden, stunning sea views and easy access to the beach. Self-catering villas are also available and this is a great way to get the authentic feel of the place, shop like the locals and get involved in community life. Sitges also offers you a serene and tranquil atmosphere for rest and relaxation, and is yet close enough to the city lights if you feel the urge to indulge in some partying, clubbing or disco.
Barcelona's fabled Las Ramblas offers endless opportunities for shopping, sampling the delicious local and international cuisines, watching street performers and also wandering through the colorful market lined by stalls selling everything from food to caged birds! If you're renting a villa in or near Barcelona city, you have the added advantage of heading back to peace and quiet once you're done with a hectic day's shopping and sightseeing. Unlike in hotels or resorts, you have no check-in or check-out times, you have privacy and don't have to share pools, tennis courts or gyms with strangers. Your kids or seniors have enough room and the leisure to do their own thing and yet remain safe and secure.
If you have people in the group with food preferences or diet restrictions, it's easy to cater to them when you're renting a villa.Barcelona villa rentals are the perfect choice for couples or honeymooners. You get complete privacy, leisure and space with no intrusive neighbors since most villas are set in extensive grounds. Most villas here are of the Mediterranean type, with delightful patios and balconies to enjoy your morning cuppa and take in the gorgeous seascape.Keeping your group's holiday needs, budget and preferences, pick the most suitable villa rental in Barcelona and enjoy a dream vacation!
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays and Get more information on huis huren costa brava.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa