ALL » Web-Design >> View Article
Aspdotnet Mvc 4 Brings Out-of-the-box Features For The DevelopersBy Expert Author: Brain Vire
If you’re associated with ASP.NET application development, then you might be knowing that ASP.MVC (Model View Controller) framework is intended to help web developers create applications that can easily be accessed over the URLs like RESTFul services. It clearly separates the application layers into Views, Models and Controllers.
ASP.NET MVC 4 is the generation-next version of Microsoft’s most popular Model View Controller framework. ASP.NET MVC 4 is a framework that helps ASP.NET developers build scalable, powerful and standard-based web applications with the help of powerful and effective design patterns and the charm of ASP.NET and the .NET framework. However, it's more known for its out-of-the-box features or enhancement it has brought with it. In this article, we’re going to see some of the most fascinating features that ASP.NET MVC 4 brings for the developers.
• All new project templates
You can find a couple of new templates added to the ASP.NET MVC framework version 4 named as Web API template and mobile application template. However, you can find another template called Single Page Application (SPA) template, but it has been removed during the RTM.
Web API Templates – Such templates are used to create HTTP services, which can be accessed directly by a wide range of clients from tablets, and smartphones to the conventional PC browsers. It further helps developers to implement RESTFul architecture in an MVC application.
On the other hand, mobile application template is more suitable for the mobile specific applications developed by the companies. It will support developing the pure mobile ASP.NET MVC web applications on the go.
• Rich mobile development support
ASP.NET MVC 4 introduces many features addressing mobile-based application development, which is so called hybrid design that utilizes HTML and CSS with the mobile browser. It eliminates the need of having a hardcore Java, Objective C, C++ and so on.
• Bundling and minification
Developers can now leverage from a built-in bundling and minification support.
• Inclusion of open source libraries
With the successor of convention ASP.NET MVC 3, you can now leverage from a wide range of open source libraries. JSON.Net and DotNetOpenAuth are included within the sources.
• Display modes
It enables the developers to have different sets of views for each and every device and load them based on the person accessing the web application. This becomes crucial when there is a requirement to change the view, content, control look or the operations that are different from a device to device.
Apart from all these, it also provides support for Async controller actions, real time communication and more. What’s your take on ASP.NET MVC 4? Do you want to leverage from professional ASP.NET MVC development? Get in touch with us now…!
Web Design Articles1. Share Or Buy? Test Sail To Find Out
Author: Grace Lewis
2. Web Developers Aplenty But Who Do You Trust
Author: Stuart Spindlow
3. Important Qualities For A Web Designer
Author: Stuart Spindlow
4. Selecting The Best Web Hosting Company For Your Business
Author: Saibal Chakravarty
5. Check These Tips To Choose A Company For Airport Management
Author: Aviation Infrastructure
6. How To Learn The Gradual Process Behind The Successful Web Designing
7. What Is The Best Guide To Select The Right Website Designing And Development Company
8. Four Skills Needed To Make The Perfect Website
Author: Himanshu Kashyap
9. What Is The Importance Of Overhauling Your Website?
10. How Comes Improve Web Design With These 8 Simple Tips
11. Tips For Designing A Mobile Friendly Website
Author: Rahul Satish
12. The Guide To Responsive Web Design
Author: poonam sharma
13. What Are The Five Things To Know Before Designing A Website
14. What Do You Have To Follow Principles For Getting A Successful Website
15. The Growing Mobile Internet Usage And Future Of Wordpress Sites