ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Some Odds And Evens Of Gangtok Car Rental
Total Articles: 50
In my last article I discussed how do Gorkhaland issue decreasing the car rental business in Darjeeling. Today I like share some interesting facts why do Gangtok Car rental business has increased from last year by 20% growth in the month of July – August. Taxi hire in Gangtok is in demand, due to Gorkhaland issue people usually escaping Darjeeling and likes to spend more nights in Gangtok and pelling and other part of Sikkim. Shalani and her husband Ashok are planning to go northeast. They have booked a taxi from mytaxiindia.com. This couple say there was planning to spend 2 nights in Darjeeling but now they decided not to go Darjeeling because there is some disturbance so they only hire taxi in Gangtok and booked hotel there.
Car rental in Gangtok is now become very easy with online car Rental Company. People no need to hire taxi from Darjeeling to Gangtok. That’s why Gangtok car rental business is increasing now a day. Gangtok taxi rental service is well organized and taxi union always take care the benefit of Gangtok drivers. Gangtok Taxi union not allow any other state taxi to enter in their state. They simply secure their market. This thing is not only in Gangtok but it is a common in all north east sector, same as pelling taxi union do not allow Gangtok taxi in their city and same as Darjeeling and kalingpong. These things also create problem for tourist because they have to change their taxi in each destination. Many time tourism department try to convince the taxi unions to break such kind of rule but yet they do not get any success. Gangtok is based at the Indo – China border and there are some restricted area where you need a permit if you want to go there like Nathula pass. Many time people are not aware about this if you want to travel there you should keep at least six copy of photograph and one photo ID proof. If you think Gangtok tour is not easy, don’t worry If you can manage these small technical things I promises you rest of the experience will be awesome. Gangtok is also known as the Switzerland of India and now a day Car rental in Gangtok can be booked through online and you will get driver and Taxi detail one day before. With help of technology and internet taxi hire in Gangtok is in your pocket and just one click away. There is lot more going to happen in Gangtok and in coming day you can seen Gangtok will become more open and happening place.
I am Product Director in My Taxi India Pvt. Ltd. I had joined this company in year 2011 as a Product Director. My responsibility in MTI is to Identifying the appropriate set of product features based on requirements from customers worldwide, Defining use cases that describe the end-user experience, Coordinating with executive management, product marketing and engineering team to define scope and opportunities for My Taxi India. For more information about luxury car rental services in Gangtok visit at: http://www.mytaxiindia.com/car-rental-gangtok.php and you can also call us at: 09971119348
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson