ALL >> Education >> View Article
Importance Of Stakeholder Relationship Management
Total Articles: 24
The business of management is all about maintaining the required relationships with your stake holders. Yes! It is about the revenues you bring in, the stern management decisions that you make and all the documentation that supports it. But, these multiple activities are never going to be accomplished if you don’t have good relations with your stakeholders. Guided by this insight, the MBA in Symbiosis or any of the programs at the Symbiosis Institutes always emphasize upon the importance of holistic education wherein every aspect of managerial training is imparted with perfection.
Even at institutions like SIIB, the focus on stakeholder relations is very strong. With the establishing of the MBA in International Business program, SIIB had carved a niche for itself in the MBA in Pune category. Carrying forth the legacy of Symbiosis Institutes, SIIB has been continuing its pursuit of academic excellence with two more additions to the on-going MBA in International Business program. Its relatively recent additions-that is the MBA in Agribusiness and the MBA in Energy & Environment have gradually picked up as popular options amongst students due to following the tradition of holistic training module.
The holistic training approach allows the students to learn better and faster. In fact, when students or prospective managers are taught the importance of a healthy business relationship with multiple stakeholders, they are guaranteed to take more responsible decisions. The crisis situations that arise unexpectedly in any business can also be curbed exercising the benefits of stakeholder relations that the manager is expected to build over a period of time. For those of you who are under the misconception that the stakeholder is restricted to the investor community in your business, its time you rectified your basics.
Every single person attached to your business in a way that it helps you accomplish the goal of reaching your revenues is a stakeholder in the business. So, your employee is a stakeholder, your investor is a stakeholder, your retailer is a stakeholder and even your customer is a stakeholder. When management programs like MBA in International Business, MBA in Agribusiness talk about stakeholder relations it implies the trust and goodwill that you build with all the people that help in streamlining your business operations. B schools like SIIB use different methods to help their MBA participants learn about the importance of stakeholder relations. Sometimes it is thorough industry interface programs, industry visits, special lectures and even live projects.
Recently, SIIB hosted a unique workshop on customer relationship management by Mr. Amar Prabhakar Bakle, Internal Sales Manager, Alfa Laval India Ltd. for all its MBA participants. The interactive session focused on the use of CRM software tools and various methodologies that aid in fostering a healthy relationship with consumers. It was more of a case based learning where Mr. Bakle used live examples from day to day operations Alfa Laval India Ltd. and shared relevant insights with students. The session received an overwhelming response where they got enhanced their learning through relevant real time situations.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away