ALL >> Health >> View Article
Lessen Your Snoring With Tips That Work Well
Total Articles: 381
Don't worry, you're not the only snorer. Up to 40 percent of males and 25 percent of females snore. People are at higher risk for snoring as they age. To limit or stop snoring, whether for you or a loved one, try reading this article for suggestions.
To keep snoring to a minimum, some people use two or more pillows to prop themselves up to a near-sitting position. The pillows will help prevent nasal discharge from accruing in the nasal passages and will instead force the discharge into the lungs. This technique will help to prevent you from snoring.
One way to keep yourself from snoring is by making "fish faces". Making these faces provides exercise for the muscles in your face and your throat. Close the mouth and suck in the cheeks. Moving you lips in a fish-like movement will give the right muscles a workout. For best results, try this exercise several times every day.
Those that are overweight or carry extra weight in their neck are more prone to snore. The excess fatty tissue surrounding the windpipes of overweight people doesn't help the situation. If you are currently overweight, consider dropping a few pounds. In addition to looking and feeling more active, you will sleep snore-free as well.
Prop your head up when sleeping, to minimize snoring. Lay on a thick pillow, which will help support your head. You could even attempt to utilize multiple pillows. This puts your head in a more upright position, and that increases airflow which may result in a reduced amount of snoring.
Now you know that snoring is a condition that you can manage and possibly prevent, even though it occurs when you are asleep. If you apply the information from these tips, you should be able to cut back on disruptive snoring. As a result, you (and your partner) can enjoy a full night's rest.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat