ALL >> Health >> View Article
Lessen Your Snoring With Tips That Work Well
Total Articles: 381
Don't worry, you're not the only snorer. Up to 40 percent of males and 25 percent of females snore. People are at higher risk for snoring as they age. To limit or stop snoring, whether for you or a loved one, try reading this article for suggestions.
To keep snoring to a minimum, some people use two or more pillows to prop themselves up to a near-sitting position. The pillows will help prevent nasal discharge from accruing in the nasal passages and will instead force the discharge into the lungs. This technique will help to prevent you from snoring.
One way to keep yourself from snoring is by making "fish faces". Making these faces provides exercise for the muscles in your face and your throat. Close the mouth and suck in the cheeks. Moving you lips in a fish-like movement will give the right muscles a workout. For best results, try this exercise several times every day.
Those that are overweight or carry extra weight in their neck are more prone to snore. The excess fatty tissue surrounding the windpipes of overweight people doesn't help the situation. If you are currently overweight, consider dropping a few pounds. In addition to looking and feeling more active, you will sleep snore-free as well.
Prop your head up when sleeping, to minimize snoring. Lay on a thick pillow, which will help support your head. You could even attempt to utilize multiple pillows. This puts your head in a more upright position, and that increases airflow which may result in a reduced amount of snoring.
Now you know that snoring is a condition that you can manage and possibly prevent, even though it occurs when you are asleep. If you apply the information from these tips, you should be able to cut back on disruptive snoring. As a result, you (and your partner) can enjoy a full night's rest.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe