ALL >> General >> View Article
Enjoy The Nice Weather With A Mini Roadster
Total Articles: 2
MINI has recently come out with the MINI Roadster, a smaller version of the MINI Coupe. It is a cute two-seater with a smaller roofline. The car is safe to drive in any weather with the special stability and traction control features and convertible roof. Exterior power mirrors and, aluminium wheels and an active rear spoiler make it a kin to the MINI Coupe. You can walk into a MINI Georgian show room and check out the newest MINI Roadster among all the other MINI cars for sale.
Inside the Roadster
Equipped with power windows and door locks, with air conditioning, cruise control, and a telescoping steering, the Roadster is perfect for long winding drives any time of the year.
The interior is fitted with leatherette seats, a six speaker stereo with USB port, IPod and Bluetooth hands free connections. It also has an “Openometer” which tells you the amount of time spent driving with the top down.
A trip computer monitors the outside temperature among other things.
The MINI Cooper Roadster has a 4 cylinder, 1.6 liter engine. The gear box has a 6 speed control or you can opt for the 6 speed automatic transmission for each front wheel. The standard engine is 121 horsepower while the S model has 181 hp. The S model and the JCW models are turbocharged and deliver 208 horsepower and 192 lb.-ft. of torque.
The Roadster has 4 air bags and a rollover protection bar. It also has 4-wheel-disc anti-lock brakes with dynamic stability control. Traction control and rear park assist sensors are also available.
Fuel Economy – 43 kms per 1.32 litres
Type – Convertible
Transmission – 6-speed Manual (Automatic transmission is available in some models)
Guarantee – 4 years or 80467 kms
Engine Type – Gas
Seating Capcity – 2
Cylinders – 4
The MINI Roadster is great to drive all year round in any weather. Zooming around the curves with the top down and the music blaring gives you a sense of pure Roadster bliss. In rainy weather, you can put up the hood, turn on the air conditioner, and drive along the freeways.
The stability and traction control feature affords safety even on wet roads. The high torque engine and the low centre of gravity allows for maximum agility. So walk in to a MINI Georgian show room, check out the MINI cars for sale and drive out in a MINI Roadster.
For more information about MINI cars for sale, please visit http://www.minigeorgian.ca/
General Articles1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Repair Issues
2. Procedure To Configure Gmail Account In Microsoft Outlook 2016 And Gmail Help (866)324-3o42
Author: Rebbeca Smith
3. The Iphone Repairs Sunshine Coast Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer And Electronic Repairs
4. West Coast Escalator Cleaning – Quality Services At Your Doorstep
Author: Arlow Moreland
5. Ball Dresses
Author: Musi hudson
6. Tips To Purchase The Best Verre Trempév
Author: parveen kumar
7. When You Need To Hire Roofing Companies In Oklahoma?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Having A San Francisco City Hall Wedding
Author: Sia Benet
9. Sharepoint Roles And Responsibilities
Author: Riya Arora
10. Seo Scope As A Career In India: For Seo By Seo
Author: Riya Arora
11. What Are The Different Types Of Flexible Cable?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
12. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
13. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
14. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
15. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas