ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why You Should Stay In A Homestay In Hoi An, Vietnam?
Total Articles: 1
Hoi An ancient town a World Heritage Site by Unesco - is the must-see travel destination in Vietnam. The town is located on the sea in the central coast of Vietnam and home to about 150,000 inhabitants.
Hoi An ancient town a World Heritage Site by Unesco - is the must-see travel destination in Vietnam. The town is located on the sea in the central coast of Vietnam and home to about 150,000 inhabitants. Hoi A town, also called Faifo, has the largest harbor in Southeast Asia in the 1st century and remained one of the trading ports of Vietnam till 19th century. Today, the ancient town is well preserved together with a typical countryside life, all of this makes the town a must-see places if you want to experience an authentic Vietnam.
Thats why you should not stay in a typical hotel once you get to Hoi An. Staying in a Hoi A Homestay, interacting with the owner family and even their neighbors, is the great way to understand the daily lives of Vietnamese people. A Homestay in Hoi A is often located off the over-touristy area but among local communities in the tranquil countryside. Dont worry about distance as Hoi A town is small, you just need to walk in less than 20 minutes (6 minutes by taxi) to get into the town or off to the beach.
Several Homestays provide not only standard bed and breakfast (b&b) but also higher facilities and services such as swimming pool, cooking classes and modern room amenities. They actually should be called Hoi A bed and breakfast in 3 star hotel facilities. In addition, there are somehow Anb&bservices offering standard bed and breakfast which is not much different to what it means to be.
Due to the combination with upper class amenities, Hoi An homestayscan be for everyone, from those who just need a bed for those who need more luxury facilities. Of course, you will have some Homestay experience that no hotel could offer, such as going to the local market with the owner and learning how to make a Vietnamese dinner.
Thats why Homestays are ideal for your stays in Hoi A, Vietnam
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.