ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why You Should Stay In A Homestay In Hoi An, Vietnam?
Total Articles: 1
Hoi An ancient town a World Heritage Site by Unesco - is the must-see travel destination in Vietnam. The town is located on the sea in the central coast of Vietnam and home to about 150,000 inhabitants.
Hoi An ancient town a World Heritage Site by Unesco - is the must-see travel destination in Vietnam. The town is located on the sea in the central coast of Vietnam and home to about 150,000 inhabitants. Hoi A town, also called Faifo, has the largest harbor in Southeast Asia in the 1st century and remained one of the trading ports of Vietnam till 19th century. Today, the ancient town is well preserved together with a typical countryside life, all of this makes the town a must-see places if you want to experience an authentic Vietnam.
Thats why you should not stay in a typical hotel once you get to Hoi An. Staying in a Hoi A Homestay, interacting with the owner family and even their neighbors, is the great way to understand the daily lives of Vietnamese people. A Homestay in Hoi A is often located off the over-touristy area but among local communities in the tranquil countryside. Dont worry about distance as Hoi A town is small, you just need to walk in less than 20 minutes (6 minutes by taxi) to get into the town or off to the beach.
Several Homestays provide not only standard bed and breakfast (b&b) but also higher facilities and services such as swimming pool, cooking classes and modern room amenities. They actually should be called Hoi A bed and breakfast in 3 star hotel facilities. In addition, there are somehow Anb&bservices offering standard bed and breakfast which is not much different to what it means to be.
Due to the combination with upper class amenities, Hoi An homestayscan be for everyone, from those who just need a bed for those who need more luxury facilities. Of course, you will have some Homestay experience that no hotel could offer, such as going to the local market with the owner and learning how to make a Vietnamese dinner.
Thats why Homestays are ideal for your stays in Hoi A, Vietnam
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints