ALL >> General >> View Article
Why You Should Choose Caa Home Insurance
Total Articles: 1
It is rightly said that home is where the heart is. Your home is not merely the four walls of the house or the furniture and fixtures in it. It is the place where you have invested much more than money. Your home is what you have made with your love and care.
It is natural then that you would want to protect your home form unforeseen disasters like fire. At CAA Niagara, we understand your concern. We offer you comprehensive home insurance policies, which will compensate for your financial loss and give you a chance to rebuild the home you have lost.
You can choose the right type of insurance for your home from the various options available.
Why CAA Niagara?
A home insurance plan that safeguards all your possessions as well as your property.
We cover both the structure as well as the contents.
Flat 10% discount on home insurance to all our members.
Loyalty discounts, mature member discounts and mortgage-free monitored home discounts also offered.
Avail a discount of up to 40% in all.
Different policies for different types of homes.
Home Owner Policy
Under this policy, your home building structure, all other buildings on the property as well as all your personal belongings are covered for insurance. The policy also covers any legal liabilities that your family or estate may have.
Condominium Unit Owner Policy
This policy covers apartments and townhouses. It provides insurance for all personal belongings as well as family legal liability. Although your company insurance covers the structure of the condominium, some cover for the structure is also offered under this policy subject to certain conditions.
Equipment Break down Policy
You can take a comprehensive policy to cover all the equipments, both mechanical and electrical, in your home. The policy also covers pressure system breakdown.
Tenant Insurance Policy
This policy covers all your personal belongings and protects you against the legal liability to others or the property of others.
The Residential Fire Policy insures property that you have put on lease. If covers the physical structure of the property and your personal belongings on the site.
CAA Niagara home insurance offers the best insurance coverage options, not only for your property and belongings but also your financial liabilities. It is therefore the best option for you and your family.
For more information about home insurance, please visit http://www.caaniagara.ca/
General Articles1. Out-of-state Investor's Check List Of Questions
Author: ABC COMPANY
2. Tablet Repair Centre By Expert Technicians Tabletrepairer
Author: Tablet Repair
3. Gambling Is Not A New Concept And Helps Earning Quick Money
Author: Stephen Brimson
4. Squeezing Your Stress Away With Customized Stress Balls
Author: Ethan Daniel
5. The Emperor Of San Francisco Housing Development
Author: Oz Erickson
6. Adobe Flash Player Not Working On Chrome
Author: Adobe flash player not working on chrome
7. Tips For Buying A Headphone
8. Reasons To Choose υαλουρονικό οξύ
Author: Gina Malot
9. Skirt Suits For Women Fashion In Shades Of Brown, Neutrals...
10. New Home Furniture Sylvan Lake - Our Show Home In Sylvan Lake
11. Who Says Your Anniversary’s Day Is For Lovers? Party With Your Single Pals And A Denver Party Bus Re
12. Maxeler's Increased Focus On Government
13. 4 Reasons To Buy Double Beds With Mattress At Bed Shops
Author: bed shops
14. The Ways To Insert Guitar Beats In Your Album
15. Why African Shea Butter Soap Is Best For Skin?
Author: Ba Cisse