ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Rules For A Law Firm To Advertise On The InternetBy Expert Author: genedi park
When the World Wide Web came into being in the mid 1990s, it created a new source of marketing for law firms. Not only for legal companies, but also companies operating in different fields are making use of this great platform for making their company known to the general public. Initially, some of the attorneys felt that the internet can affect the dignity of their practice and so they kept themselves away from this form of promotion. Here are the rules to be followed by law companies when it comes to marketing of their business on the World Wide Web:
History: When the first legal company website was created, it just looked like billboards and many of them just looked like printed advertising materials. But, it did not take longer time for these firms to identify that the internet is different from other media and it has the ability to bring together the graphics for television, the attention of direct mail and the impulsiveness of radio marketing. The current day portals of legal firms are like full of marketing content and brochures and this provides the opportunity for the public to arrive at informed decisions when it comes to the selection of counsel.
Guidelines of American Bar Association: The American Bar Association shortly called as the ABA has issued an advice to the legal companies to frame the portal by thinking that web pages are subject to the similar rules of professional conduct that administer the other form of marketing. The law firms are suggested by the Association to add a disclaimer statement to their portals for the avoidance of unintentional perceptions and conflicts and for prevention of presentations and articles on their portals from being misconstrued.
Some years ago, when people are in need of the help of lawyers, they had no other option other than getting the recommendation of their friends and family members. But, nowadays, they are seeking the help of search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.…. So, this opportunity can be rightly utilized by law firms and they can approach a marketing firm offering the service of internet marketing for lawyers so that they can effectively get their portal optimized in such a way that people searching via the internet can find the details about their firm.
All it takes for succeeding on internet marketing for lawyers is to get the help of the best marketing firm with a good level of experience in this area in such a way that the intended purpose can be rightly achieved.
This content has been taken from http://www.amazines.com/article_detail_new.cfm/5956307?articleid=5956307
Focusing on small business owners, Internet marketing for lawyers helps to create a unified marketing presence for their clients. Miami ad agencies help clients to create a vision, a plan, and a purpose. For more details about non-profit marketing in miami please visit us.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing