ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
The Woo Group To Focus On Undervalued Euro-zone Stocks In Q3-q4
Total Articles: 24
Aug. 07, 2013 - HONG KONG -- Analysts at The Woo Group believe that they are beginning to see signs of recovery in Europe, with equities priced much cheaper than both in the US and Japan.
CEO at The Woo Group, Mr. Jason Woo said “we were encouraged by European manufacturing sector report last week, which was the strongest in two years and suggests continued growth for the coming quarter. Germany will hold parliamentary elections in September, which our analysts believe will be a turning point, where Germany will begin to move away from austerity and towards more growth aligned policies.”
Dr Lian Cheung, Head of Investment at The Woo Group in Hong Kong commented, “We are confident that the European economy is recovering, the situation is much better than it was ten months ago. The American markets have climbed rather quickly, and will probably level off soon. We need to research different markets in order to bring more profitable opportunities to our clients. I believe that banking sector holds many of these opportunities. European banks are close to an all-time low and are trading very cheaply compared to their American counterparts, the best time to invest in a company is when it is out of favor. I would like to focus on The UK´s HSBC Holdings PLC and UniCredit SpA in Italy.”
Another point that instills confidence in our analysts is that GDPs across the region are stabilizing. During the second quarter this year GDP declined only 0.1% in the EU-27 which includes countries not using the Euro. While GDP has declined it is substantially better than 1.1% decline in the same period a year ago. Growth has been led by secondary nations such as Lithuania, but other nations that have been affected particularly badly by the crisis are showing signs of improvement. Spain for example has experienced a 0.1% decline in GDP due to increased exports.
Investing / Finance Articles1. No Credit Check Faxless Payday Loans
2. Understanding Corporate Debt Restructuring In India
Author: Aniket Vichare
3. Tips To Know Before Applying For A Personal Loan By Srg
Author: srg housing
4. The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency Wallet
5. Buy And Sell Mutual Fund Online | Moneytreesolution
6. Can I Get A Loan Despite Bad Credit Unemployment?
7. Advantages Of Binance Crypto Exchange
8. Payday Loans For People On Benefits Direct Lenders - 100% Online Decision
Author: Hamish Rutherford
9. Best Mcx Commodity Tips Provider In India
10. Why Open An Nri Account?
Author: Samantha Kennedy
11. Commercial Mortgage Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
12. Why Perform A Fundamental Analysis Of A Company?
Author: Aastha Kapoor
13. Open Online Trading Account With The Lowest Brokerage Charges
Author: Krutika Sharma
14. Avail Reliable Tax Return Online Australia Services To Get The Job Done Like Never Before
15. Get Yourself Best Sip Plans For Long Term
Author: Jignesh Shah