ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
The Woo Group To Focus On Undervalued Euro-zone Stocks In Q3-q4
Total Articles: 24
Aug. 07, 2013 - HONG KONG -- Analysts at The Woo Group believe that they are beginning to see signs of recovery in Europe, with equities priced much cheaper than both in the US and Japan.
CEO at The Woo Group, Mr. Jason Woo said “we were encouraged by European manufacturing sector report last week, which was the strongest in two years and suggests continued growth for the coming quarter. Germany will hold parliamentary elections in September, which our analysts believe will be a turning point, where Germany will begin to move away from austerity and towards more growth aligned policies.”
Dr Lian Cheung, Head of Investment at The Woo Group in Hong Kong commented, “We are confident that the European economy is recovering, the situation is much better than it was ten months ago. The American markets have climbed rather quickly, and will probably level off soon. We need to research different markets in order to bring more profitable opportunities to our clients. I believe that banking sector holds many of these opportunities. European banks are close to an all-time low and are trading very cheaply compared to their American counterparts, the best time to invest in a company is when it is out of favor. I would like to focus on The UK´s HSBC Holdings PLC and UniCredit SpA in Italy.”
Another point that instills confidence in our analysts is that GDPs across the region are stabilizing. During the second quarter this year GDP declined only 0.1% in the EU-27 which includes countries not using the Euro. While GDP has declined it is substantially better than 1.1% decline in the same period a year ago. Growth has been led by secondary nations such as Lithuania, but other nations that have been affected particularly badly by the crisis are showing signs of improvement. Spain for example has experienced a 0.1% decline in GDP due to increased exports.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Share Market Tips For Investing With Profit Aim Research
Author: Profit Aim
2. When Your Business Cannot Wait For Cash? Just Look For Invoice Factoring Financing To Begin Soaring
Author: Stephen Perl
3. On May 29, 2012, The U.s. Department Of Labor Issued Advisory Opinion 2012-04a.
Author: Terrance Power
4. Download Forex Robots To Make Consistent Profits In The Market
5. Get Assisted To Learn What It Takes To Qualify For No Credit Check Car Loan
Author: Mary Coleman
6. How Loans Allow Bad Credit Borrowers To Overcome Financial Uncertainties?
Author: Sara James
7. Insurance Within Super
8. Accomplish Your Social Security Retirement Benefits With Best Retirement Strategy Planner
9. The Most Important Things You Need To Know Before Choosing A Tax Preparation Or Financial Planning S
Author: Accounting Services
10. Classification Of Forex Bonuses
Author: John Arnold
11. What Are The Different Types Of Emi Calculator Available In The Financial Market?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. Profitable Promotions For Traders
Author: John Arnold
13. Useful Tips To Make Money By Trading For Future
Author: Henry James
14. Private Equity Research – A Basic Need For Investors
15. No Deposit Home Loan – Go For The Low Deposit Option!
Author: Mc Cutcheon