ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Aurora Landlord Is A Fake Newmarket Tenant Scammed
Total Articles: 158
According to a news report in The Period, a Newmarket tenant states she was the victim of a leasing scam.
Lisa Hind was looking for a new rental apartment following a separation with her spouse.
Hind and the woman's two children had been finding it hard to find a nice place for a basement suite in the Newmarket - Aurora area.
Her price range was around $600 per month. It was hard to find a suitable place. We know there's a lack of good rentals in our region and people who have a good deal usually don’t want to leave.
Your woman continued her frantic search until your woman finally found a pleasant place in nice area of Aurora.
The place was especially attractive because it had been listed at a lease of $600/month.
Hind states she was e-mailed the landlord immediately and received a reply. These people emailed back and forth and began a business relationship that Hind hoped might lead her and her kids into the apartment.
The landlord described he wasn’t in Canada to meet her to show her the place. He said is was in Italy after finding a new job.
Because he wasn’t in Canada she would have to trust the pictures he place online.
He had been renting at such a low price because he desired to make sure he could find a good tenant who'd take care of the place as though it was their very own home.
It sounded sensible and the landlord requested Hind to pay first and last months’ lease to an Italian freight firm. Once the money was received, the firm would mail her the secrets.
After sending $1200 the landlord emailed saying the actual keys and the lease were being held up in the Canadian border as well as asked Lind to send another $600.
After paying this particular new fee all communication with the property manager stopped. It was the scam.
Lessons to Be Learned
This type of ‘fake’ landlord scam takes place all over New york and the rest of North america. The fraudsters tend to be clever and sneaky and can trick even the most careful individual.
Pictures of a stunning apartment at a reduced rent price make the scam especially appealing.
The 2nd lesson is regarding we need to have more leasing housing in Newmarket as well as Aurora.
The Ontario Residential Tenancies Act and the Property manager and Tenant Board have scared many good landlords from the rental business. It’s time for you to make changes to encourage people to invest, to be landlords, and to book nice properties at reasonable prices.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Mcitp Training And Mysql Training Programs Can Create A Difference For You
2. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Versatility To Handle Your Money
Author: Quickbooks Support
3. Smart Features That Make An Android Phone The Best Choice
Author: tanjni pache
4. Reliable Motorola Mobile Phone Repairs At Motorola Repairing Centre.
5. Iphone Screen Repair Centre In Stockport
6. Quick Samsung Galaxy S6 Repairs At Samsung Repairing
7. How Do Identify A Tech Support Scam And Avoid It?
Author: Online Remote PC Support Services
8. Tips To Fix Issues With Your Sony Playstation 4 Game Console
Author: Angel Smith
9. Single Sign On Solution
Author: Amit Sharma
10. Htc One M8 Screen Repair In Uk
11. Various Applications Of Led Display Systems For Different Industries/sectors
12. Benefits Of Modern Led Advertisement Display Or Light Boxes Systems
13. Why Full Color Transparent Led Display Has High Demand In The Industry
14. Mobile Led Display And Other Led Display Systems Have High Demand Today
15. Stay Ahead In Business Competition Via Indoor And Outdoor Led Display Systems