ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Aurora Landlord Is A Fake Newmarket Tenant Scammed
Total Articles: 153
According to a news report in The Period, a Newmarket tenant states she was the victim of a leasing scam.
Lisa Hind was looking for a new rental apartment following a separation with her spouse.
Hind and the woman's two children had been finding it hard to find a nice place for a basement suite in the Newmarket - Aurora area.
Her price range was around $600 per month. It was hard to find a suitable place. We know there's a lack of good rentals in our region and people who have a good deal usually don’t want to leave.
Your woman continued her frantic search until your woman finally found a pleasant place in nice area of Aurora.
The place was especially attractive because it had been listed at a lease of $600/month.
Hind states she was e-mailed the landlord immediately and received a reply. These people emailed back and forth and began a business relationship that Hind hoped might lead her and her kids into the apartment.
The landlord described he wasn’t in Canada to meet her to show her the place. He said is was in Italy after finding a new job.
Because he wasn’t in Canada she would have to trust the pictures he place online.
He had been renting at such a low price because he desired to make sure he could find a good tenant who'd take care of the place as though it was their very own home.
It sounded sensible and the landlord requested Hind to pay first and last months’ lease to an Italian freight firm. Once the money was received, the firm would mail her the secrets.
After sending $1200 the landlord emailed saying the actual keys and the lease were being held up in the Canadian border as well as asked Lind to send another $600.
After paying this particular new fee all communication with the property manager stopped. It was the scam.
Lessons to Be Learned
This type of ‘fake’ landlord scam takes place all over New york and the rest of North america. The fraudsters tend to be clever and sneaky and can trick even the most careful individual.
Pictures of a stunning apartment at a reduced rent price make the scam especially appealing.
The 2nd lesson is regarding we need to have more leasing housing in Newmarket as well as Aurora.
The Ontario Residential Tenancies Act and the Property manager and Tenant Board have scared many good landlords from the rental business. It’s time for you to make changes to encourage people to invest, to be landlords, and to book nice properties at reasonable prices.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff