ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Learn To Become A Doula And Parent Coach
Total Articles: 153
Are you interested in working with expectant and new mother and father? In helping them produce a beautiful birth for his or her baby while assisting them in making an even transition into parenthood? Do you want to earn a great income, while having an adaptable schedule? Do you want to feel you are helping change the world and creating good in your community, while bettering your own life, with a less stressful career, where you work for yourself rather than for another company? After that being a doula and mother or father coach is for you.
You can achieve this objective in a series of steps:
1. Ask yourself exactly what your goals are. If you want maximum flexibility, then you should go for a comprehensive certification, like Momdoulary’s 6-in-1 certification, which prepares you to definitely work as a birth doula, antepartum doula, postpartum doula, in-home childbirth educator, raising a child preparation coach, as well as family lifestyle organizer. This gives you maximum versatility to earn income in many ways, as well as being able to help someone through everything of their journey. It does mean that if for a time your life is busy and you don’t desire to be on-call for births as frequently, you could still earn solid income from the additional certification aresa.
2. Determine how you want people to help you. You can go for the oldest certification around, DONA, however more people are realizing this is a weekend training program, and they are wanting someone with more credentials. However, if fast is the goal, then that's the way to go. If you want to be seen as completing a rigorous training, that requires you to be trained in greatest levels of safety for yourself and your clients (such as blood borne virus training, to keep you safe from disease) a program like Momdoulary may be a better fit, as they are the only person in the industry currently requiring blood borne virus training, and healthcare clearance. Many parents see this as important security factors to look for. Numerous doulas also feel it important to take a program where there is a focus on keeping you safe. What kind of certification you get will impact how people see you.
Three. Look at what kind of give you support get in creating your business. DONA doesn’t provide much follow up support. CAPPA does provide mentorship. Momdoulary provides mentorship, a 60 hour business class that takes you thru everything, even setting prices, developing a marketing plan, and establishing an online presence, plus they give you a electronic file with all the tools you need, such as client handouts, games to experience with client, record-keeping paperwork, and promotional material, plus a website template to give you an online presence immediately. Some people don’t want support, they just want to take a weekend class and become on their own. Others discover benefit in support such as Mentorship, yet others value extras such as the materials they need to get the job done being provided, so they can safe the expense of starting out.
4. Look for the continuing education. DONA requires CEUS, along with CAPPA. Momdoulary provides a free 20 hour education workshop in their annual re-certification package, plus monthly academic podcasts and newsletters in order to graduates, as well as a free annual two day conference with loudspeakers and demonstrations (graduate students do have to pay for travel and lodging, however).
5. What kind of training do you want? Momdoulary provides Two hundred hours of on the internet training in your own period; plus you have a one-on-one trainer during classroom training, a live teleconference, and continuing supports including a individually assigned mentor during your first 100 hours of casework. CAPPA provides a Round-the-clock training program online, with some mentorship afterward. DONA supplies a 16-24 hour live weekend break training with no mentorship.
Meet the qualifying requirements, and there you have it - you will be a doula and parent coach. Please be aware that Momdoulary is the just program that ALSO certifies you as a Parent coach.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff