ALL >> Education >> View Article
Brian Garrett Joseph Etiwanda High School On Growing Popularity Of Online Schools
Total Articles: 5
Brian Garrett Joseph Etiwanda High School is the online faculty member at the University of Phoenix. He provides theory and practice education through learner-centered instruction that will enable graduates to fulfill their career objectives. He instructs and facilitates a meaningful learning experience of the course competencies in the curriculum and pro-actively supports all facets of LTU online learning environment. He also fosters and encourages an online culture of learning that values mutual responsibility, life-long learning, diversity, and ethics as well as personal and professional development.
The creation of online high schools, an alternative means of education, is also an indictment on the current, traditional educational paradigm that exists in the American High School. While high school teachers may utilize varied instructional strategies, their instructions might not be as varied as they think. They may differentiate their instructional tasks but they fail to differentiate their instruction sufficiently enough to support the academic needs of their students. Various online high schools have been created to offer an option to traditional high school teaching, curriculum and instruction, thereby meeting the needs of students who for a variety of reasons had not been successful in the traditional environment. He says that these online schools proudly proclaim their accreditation by their respective governing bodies and advertise their flexibility and versatility for students who want an alternative virtual setting.
Brian Garrett Joseph of Etiwanda High School encourages the spread of online education as it offers a tremendous amount of benefits to a wide range of students. Online schools allow students to complete their studies at their own pace and under optimal conditions for that particular student. They also support the student who is socially awkward and apprehensive about interacting in the traditional classroom. While there will always be a place for the brick and mortar high schools, the reality is that the cookie cutter approach to curriculum, instruction and assessment is not an effective educational paradigm and will continue to be challenged by virtual classrooms. He has spent many years working at Etiwanda High Schools and performed a variety of administrative functions. He has been an educator for over sixteen years and has also served as an English teacher and an administrator.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar