ALL >> Education >> View Article
Brian Garrett Joseph Etiwanda High School On Growing Popularity Of Online Schools
Total Articles: 5
Brian Garrett Joseph Etiwanda High School is the online faculty member at the University of Phoenix. He provides theory and practice education through learner-centered instruction that will enable graduates to fulfill their career objectives. He instructs and facilitates a meaningful learning experience of the course competencies in the curriculum and pro-actively supports all facets of LTU online learning environment. He also fosters and encourages an online culture of learning that values mutual responsibility, life-long learning, diversity, and ethics as well as personal and professional development.
The creation of online high schools, an alternative means of education, is also an indictment on the current, traditional educational paradigm that exists in the American High School. While high school teachers may utilize varied instructional strategies, their instructions might not be as varied as they think. They may differentiate their instructional tasks but they fail to differentiate their instruction sufficiently enough to support the academic needs of their students. Various online high schools have been created to offer an option to traditional high school teaching, curriculum and instruction, thereby meeting the needs of students who for a variety of reasons had not been successful in the traditional environment. He says that these online schools proudly proclaim their accreditation by their respective governing bodies and advertise their flexibility and versatility for students who want an alternative virtual setting.
Brian Garrett Joseph of Etiwanda High School encourages the spread of online education as it offers a tremendous amount of benefits to a wide range of students. Online schools allow students to complete their studies at their own pace and under optimal conditions for that particular student. They also support the student who is socially awkward and apprehensive about interacting in the traditional classroom. While there will always be a place for the brick and mortar high schools, the reality is that the cookie cutter approach to curriculum, instruction and assessment is not an effective educational paradigm and will continue to be challenged by virtual classrooms. He has spent many years working at Etiwanda High Schools and performed a variety of administrative functions. He has been an educator for over sixteen years and has also served as an English teacher and an administrator.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away