ALL >> Education >> View Article
Brian Garrett Joseph Etiwanda High School On Growing Popularity Of Online Schools
Total Articles: 5
Brian Garrett Joseph Etiwanda High School is the online faculty member at the University of Phoenix. He provides theory and practice education through learner-centered instruction that will enable graduates to fulfill their career objectives. He instructs and facilitates a meaningful learning experience of the course competencies in the curriculum and pro-actively supports all facets of LTU online learning environment. He also fosters and encourages an online culture of learning that values mutual responsibility, life-long learning, diversity, and ethics as well as personal and professional development.
The creation of online high schools, an alternative means of education, is also an indictment on the current, traditional educational paradigm that exists in the American High School. While high school teachers may utilize varied instructional strategies, their instructions might not be as varied as they think. They may differentiate their instructional tasks but they fail to differentiate their instruction sufficiently enough to support the academic needs of their students. Various online high schools have been created to offer an option to traditional high school teaching, curriculum and instruction, thereby meeting the needs of students who for a variety of reasons had not been successful in the traditional environment. He says that these online schools proudly proclaim their accreditation by their respective governing bodies and advertise their flexibility and versatility for students who want an alternative virtual setting.
Brian Garrett Joseph of Etiwanda High School encourages the spread of online education as it offers a tremendous amount of benefits to a wide range of students. Online schools allow students to complete their studies at their own pace and under optimal conditions for that particular student. They also support the student who is socially awkward and apprehensive about interacting in the traditional classroom. While there will always be a place for the brick and mortar high schools, the reality is that the cookie cutter approach to curriculum, instruction and assessment is not an effective educational paradigm and will continue to be challenged by virtual classrooms. He has spent many years working at Etiwanda High Schools and performed a variety of administrative functions. He has been an educator for over sixteen years and has also served as an English teacher and an administrator.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media