ALL >> Religion >> View Article
All About Astrology And Vashikaran
Total Articles: 24
Indian astrology is supposed to be the most extensive one. It not only tells one about his or her general characteristics and strengths and weakness, as the western astrology that merely focuses on detailing about such things only, but also about what would happen in one’s future. Through Indian astrology one can predict the characteristics, the past, present and future of any person. Moreover, remedies for problems that can emerge in a person’s life can also be suggested.
In fact, astrology is now accepted as a science all around the world and is taught as a subject to students who are interested in learning the intricacies of this science.
Once a child is born, the exact time he was born at, the day and date are duly noted to check the planetary positions at that time, in consultation with time and place of birth, so that the Janam Kundli of the child can be prepared as according to Indian astrology. In this janam kundli, all the child’s planetary conditions, position of the sun and the moon are mentioned in details and proper information is given about how these will affect the child’s characteristics, compatibility with other people, health, future and different phases in his life. Furthermore, the janam kundli details about how will be the child’s nature and what can affect him both positively and negatively. Through this janam kundli only, a person can come to know about what and when something might go wrong in his present and future. And therefore, in consultation with the janam kundli remedies to overcome or say eradicate problems from a person’s life are suggested by the astrologer. Even the dun sign of a person is determined with the help of the exact planetary conditions that were when he was born.
Likewise, Vashikaran is also an ancient art that has been practised in India, wherein many mantras and Yantras are used to influence or say control the mind and overall behaviour of a person. Vashikaran means, the art, the technique to attract and influence anyone and make him act in a particular, desired way. Not just anyone can perform vashikaran; it needs expertise of its own kind. Many things such as difficult rituals are to be mastered and planetary conditions of the person to be charmed have to be kept in mind while practicing vashikaran. The art of vashikaran is basically practised to sort out problems such as in affairs, marriages, work etc.
Religion Articles1. How To Use Feng Shui Chinese Coins For Luck And Prosperity
2. Using The Feng Shui Money Frog For Good Fortune
3. Uses And Meaning Of Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Flag
4. How To Help Vastu Hanuman Car And Wall Hanging
5. The Meaning Of The Mantra In Tibetan Buddhism
6. To Stimulate Wealth Using Chinese Coins
7. Easy Ways To Find The Best Psychic In Sydney
Author: Roosy Singh
8. How To Use Feng Shui Yin Yang Health Balls
9. A True Platform To Get Back Your Love
Author: vashikaran mantra
10. Main Function Of Seven Chakra Healing Products
11. How To Find A Great Tarot Reader? Here Are 4 Tips
Author: Roosy Singh
12. Some Interesting & Scary Superstitions About Death
Author: Andrew Smith
13. Swastik Is Known For Good Fortune And Well Being
14. The Significance Of Christian Wedding Traditions - New, Borrowed, Old, Blue
15. Blue Aventurine Is Used In Various Forms For Metaphysical Purposes